SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis: The State Bank of india officially conducted SBI PO Mains Examination today. Candidates who qualified in SBI PO Prelims were called for the final written examination on 31st July. Here is a detailed exam analysis of SBI PO Mains for all Bank Aspirants.
SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis | July 31, 2016
Let us revisit the Exam Pattern for the SBI PO Mains Exam first.
|Section Name (No. of Good Attempts)||Questions||Marks||Duration (in minutes)|
|General/ Financial Awareness (30-33)||40||40||35|
|English Language (16-18)||35||40||40|
|Data Interpretation (18-20)||35||60||45|
|Reasoning & Computer Awareness (24-27)||45||60||60|
The overall level of difficulty for SBI PO Mains was tough. The Written Examination was divided into Objective and Descriptive Paper, the objective paper was divided into below mention 4 sections. Negative marking of ¼ for every wrong attempt.
The order of the section is default by the server. Candidates cannot move to another section randomly.The pattern is Reasoning & Computer (60 min) then General /Financial Awareness (35 min) then English (40 min) then followed by Data Interpretation ( 60 min).
The section-wise breakdown is as follows:
SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis for General /Financial Awareness
The level of this Question was Moderate. A well prepared student can attempt 30-33 Questions. Guess making should be avoided.
The section was based on Static Affairs and Financial Awareness very few Questions are there from Last six months current affairs and no Question from May-June Current Affairs.
SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis for English Language
The level of the section is tough . A well prepared student can attempt 16-18 Questions. A new type of Question Set is there. No Questions from Close Test, Spotting the Error and Parajumbles are there.
- Reading Comprehension – (2 set – 12 Ques)
- Fill in the blanks (single)– (1 set – 5 Ques) Passage Based
- Antonym & synonym – 8 Ques
- Two Sentence are given and can be started with a common word.Candidate has to select the word.
- Given sentences have to be arranged in form of paragraph. No interaction between given sentences to form paragraph
SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis for Reasoning Ability & Computer
The level of the section is tough. A well prepared student can attempt 24-27 Questions.
- Seating Arrangement – (1 set) Linear with Direction Concept
- Puzzle – (1 set) People belongs to different cities & different profession.
- Inequality – 1 set
- Coding-Decoding – 1 setion
- Sequential Input Output Tracing– 1 set
- Derivation of Statement-Inference, Assumption, Course of Act
- Data Sufficiency – 1 set
Flow Chart based Questions are there in Computer Section.
Note: No Direct Basis Question from computer Knowledge is asked.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Analysis for Data Interpretation
The level of the section is tough. A well prepared student can attempt 3-4 set i.e 15-20 Questions.
1. Pie Chart – 5 Ques
2. Line Chart – 5 Ques
3. Probability – 3 Ques
4. Time & Work – 3 Ques
5. Missing DI – 5 Ques
6. Bar Graph – 5 Ques
7. Quadratic Equation – 5 Ques
8. Data Sufficiency – 5 Ques
Note: New type of Question related to Quadratic Equation are there.
SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis for Descriptive Test
(i) Descriptive test was consist of two types of questions i.e. – Letter Writing & Essay Writing.
(ii) Three options was given on which candidate has to write Essay and Letter on any one of the given topic.
- Maximum limit of For Essay Writing – 300 words
- Maximum limit For Letter Writing – 150 words
(iii) Answers are to be typed using the keyboard. Total duration of descriptive test is 30 minutes to answer the questions.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.