SBI PO Mains Syllabus 2017: State Bank of India will conduct SBI PO Mains online exam on 11th June 2017 for recruitment of Probationary Officers all across the country. Needless to say, if candidates are not familiar with SBI PO Mains Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017, there is no way of cracking SBI PO Mains.
So, let us not waste any more time and just jump into action. Scroll down for detailed information on SBI PO Mains syllabus 2017.
SBI PO Mains Syllabus 2017
For any recruitment exam, the syllabus is the most important piece of information with which candidates prepare accordingly. As per SBI notification, the examination will be conducted online following a 3 tier selection process i.e Preliminary examination, Main examination and Interview.
Candidates need to qualify each level in order to move to the next round. Here we will talk about SBI PO Mains Exam 2017. There will be 4 major sections. Below mentioned is the SBI PO exam syllabus for the Mains exam.
SBI PO Mains Syllabus for Reasoning & Computer Section
- Word formation
- Statement and conclusions
- Statement and assumptions
- Statement and arguments
- Coding Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Passage and conclusions
- Alphabet test
- Series Test
- Number, Ranking and time sequence
- Direction sense Test
- Decision making test
- Figure series
- Input/output, Assertion and reasoning
- Sitting Arrangement
- Series test
- Odd figure out
- Miscellaneous Test etc.
- Basics of Hardware and software
- Windows operating system basics
- Internet terms and services
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office (MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)
- History of computers
- Networking and communication
- Database basics
- Basics of Hacking,
- Security Tools and Viruses.
SBI PO Mains Syllabus for English Language
- Word Formation
- Spotting Errors
- Phrases and idioms
- Sentence Connector
- Sentence Filler
- Sentence Exclusion
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Phrase Replacement
- Reading Comprehension
- Theme Detection
- Deriving Conclusion.
SBI PO Mains Syllabus for Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Data Interpretation: Pie Charts, Tables, Bar & Graphs, Line Charts
- Missing DI
- Mixed DI
- Data Sufficiency
SBI PO Quant Data Interpretation questions will be based on various topics. Hence, a candidate should have a good knowledge of the topics given below:
- Ratio and proportion
- Time and work
- Speed, Distance and time
- Mixture and Alligation
- Simple and compound interest
- Profit, Loss and Discount
SBI PO Mains Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current affairs related to national and international issues of last 6 months.
- Static Affairs
- Overview of Indian Financial System
- History of Indian banking system.
- Recent credit and monetary policies
- Introduction to National financial institutions like RBI, SEBI, IRDA, FSDC etc
- International organizations like IMF, World Bank, ADB, UN etc.
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
- Banking Terms
- Important Government Schemes on capital & money market.
We hope this article provides you useful information regarding the SBI PO Mains Syllabus 2017. You must now focus on your preparation and work hard towards achieving your goal. We will keep you posted for more updates regarding SBI PO Mains Exam 2017. Till then stay connected!!
Following the success of Previous All India Tests, OnlineTyari will be conducting another AIT on 17 May 2017.
Compare yourself and know your All India Rank:
To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best SBI PO Exam Preparation App for free.