The State Bank of India will commence the SBI PO Recruitment process in the coming month. According to the official notification, the total number of vacancies amount to 2000for the upcoming examination.
In order to secure good marks and qualify SBI PO Prelims, here are some essential tips on SBI PO Prelims English Language preparation which will help you to attempt SBI Exam efficiently.
SBI PO Prelims English Section 2019: Preparation Tips
The Preliminary Examination for SBI PO will be a Computer-Based Test (CBT) and the pattern will be Objective MCQ type. There will be 100 questions in total from 3 sections – English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability.
Now let us highlight some tricks and suggestion for preparing English section SBI PO exam efficiently.
- Read English newspaper daily. It will help you to polish your vocabulary skills and develop a grip on writing styles, punctuation use, and grammar.
- Give mock tests regularly. Mock test helps in a way that a candidate get prepared better for the upcoming exam
- Practice hard for Grammar Section. Relentless attempts in the same kind of things help to improve techniques in significant ways.
- Minor errors like punctuation and spelling mistakes earn you a bad repute in front of the examiner. This is the reason you must Avoid Spelling Mistakes.
- Also, read each Question Twice in order to understand it correctly with no scope of mistake in the interpretation of meaning.
- Revise sample papers and Previous year Exams. This will help you to gain an insight into the pattern.
This goes for every recruitment examination and applies everywhere. You can never be fully confident about a paper unless you solve the actual one, and the previous years papers are the best ‘net practice’ for you before the real match.
You need to solve previous years SBI PO Exam Papers first and your objectives should be as follows.
- Understand which topics where prominent in SBI PO Examination
- Were the questions easy, moderate or difficult to solve?
- How much time you were able to dedicate to each section?
- What was your correct/ incorrect ratio while attempting?
- Where you able to score above the SBI PO Cutoff of that year?
A complete analysis will help you understand where you actually stand. Hence, with the analysis in mind, proceed further and solve SBI PO Mock Tests and further strengthen your hold not only in SBI PO English Language section but the entire paper.