SBI PO Prelims 2019, Important Topics of Reasoning: Questions based on Reasoning Ability in SBI PO Prelims are fun to solve, provided you really know and understand the problem. Let us now go through some topic of reasoning ability section.
SBI PO Important Topics for Reasoning Ability
Questions based on Reasoning Ability are fun to solve, provided you really know and understand the problem. Based on Canara Bank PO there will be 50 Questions from Reasoning Ability Section. Here we are giving you some important topics out of these which will surely help you maximize your score.
Questions based on syllogism are totally based upon Logic. To ensure a better score in this section, you can use the following techniques.
- Venn Diagrams are the best and the quickest way to solve such type of questions easily. However, sometimes a question can have a lot of Venn diagrams.
- In this case, one should draw the easiest figure in order to solve the question in the minimum amount of time.
- Practice as much as you can to understand the various types of Syllogism Questions.
- Questions on Seating Arrangement involve Arrangement of Persons in a circular table, rectangular table or a line with some given conditions.
- In order to such type of questions, the best strategy is to develop a rough pictorial diagram.
- Once the diagram is complete, questions that follow can be answered easily.
- Puzzles are intentionally designed to stimulate the brain into devising solution, one would be given a series of interlinked information or data and would be expected to have the ability to analyze the data in order to reach certain conclusions.
- The trick is to make a relevant tabular structure for using the clues seamlessly, perceive what indirect clues are being stated in order to use them correctly and convert clues written in language form into visual clues so that you do not need to read the text again and again.
- Questions on coding-decoding are very easy to solve. Coding is a process of conversion of original word or sentence or collection of character into some other form by following certain logic or rule. The resultant is known as Code.
- In order to solve such questions you just have to find the logic or rule that is being followed by comparing the given words/ sentences/ characters.
- There are a number of variations in Coding Decoding Questions. So, it is next to impossible to solve questions based on them without proper practice.
Here we conclude our article, Stay connected for latest updates on SBI PO 2019.