SBI PO Prelims All India Test: The Exam Date for SBI PO Prelims has been set for 2, 3, 9 & 10 July 2016. With the introduction of a new exam pattern, a lot of candidates might be getting confused. Hence, to improve their chances of cracking SBI PO 2016, OnlineTyari in collaboration with Cosmos BookHive will be testing the potential of aspirants through All India Test Series (AITS).
Note: The Online Registration for SBI PO All India Test will be open from 14 June to 19 June 2016.
SBI PO Prelims All India Test 2016
We are mentioning a few key pointers which will help you understand SBI PO Prelims All India Test in a better way. Here they are.
- 9:00 AM
- 7:00 PM
- 9:00 PM
Similar to SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern, there will be 3 sections – English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability.
|Name of the Section||Questions||Marks|
The total time allotted will be 60 minutes and there will be negative marking 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer. Sectional and Overall Cutoff will also be there.
Recommended Study Material
To ensure better score in SBI PO Prelims All India Test, here are a few links to our recommended study materials – Mock Tests, Practice Papers, Question Banks and eBooks.
Online Mock Tests
- SBI PO Prelims Mock Test Series by Kiran Institute
- SBI PO Prelims Mock Test Series by Cosmos Bookhive
- SBI PO Prelims Mock Test Series by Luminous Point
- SBI PO Prelims Mock Test Series by Guider
SBI PO Mains 2016: New Exam Pattern
To sum up, the most important things to remember regarding the change in exam pattern of SBI PO 2016 are
- There will be 2 Written Papers – Prelims and Mains
- The Exam Pattern for SBI PO Prelims remains unchanged. 100 Objective Questions based on Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English with 1 Hour Total Time to solve.
- SBI PO Prelims 2016 is only qualifying in nature. Hence, marks secured in Prelims will not be considered while creating final merit list.
- SBI PO Mains 2016 will consist of objective and subjective papers, where the objective papers will carry 200 marks and descriptive will carry 25 marks.
- Time allotted to solve objective paper will be 3 Hours and a total time of 30 minutes will be allotted to descriptive paper.
- Both type of papers for SBI PO 2016 Mains will be conducted online.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.