SBI PO Result (Prelims): The State Bank of India has officially announced the results for SBI PO Prelims Examination. The Written Examination for SBI PO Prelims was conducted on 2, 3, 9 and 10 July 2016 and the candidates who qualify in SBI PO Prelims will be called for SBI PO Mains Examination. The Exam Date for SBI PO Mains is 31 July 2016.
Enhance your SBI PO preparation with the below given Mock Tests and grab the opportunity to be recruited as a probationary officer:
All the SBI PO candidates who’ve appeared for the Preliminary Examination can now check their results from the SBI Official Website.
SBI PO Result 2016 for Prelims Examination
SBI PO Prelims is qualifying in nature. But, marks secured in SBI PO Prelims will be instrumental in determining whether a candidates has qualified for SBI PO Mains or not.
Only the candidates qualifying in SBI PO Prelims will be called for Mains Examination. Hence, check your SBI PO Result for Prelims Examination from the link below.
Check Now: SBI PO Result Prelims 2016
You just need to Enter your Registration Number/ Roll No. and Password/ DOB and Click on Login. Similar to SBI Clerk Result, the SBI PO Result Format has also changed!
- If you have qualified in SBI PO Prelims, your SBI PO Mains Admit Card will be available for Download upon clicking Login.
- If you have not qualified in SBI PO Prelims, the window will display the following message.
Have you checked your SBI PO Prelims Result? Did you qualify in the Prelims Exam? If yes, do not waste time lingering around and aim towards cracking SBI PO Mains with the help of these section-wise preparation tips.
- SBI PO English Language Preparation for Mains Examination
- SBI PO Reasoning/ Computer Section Preparation for Mains Examination
- SBI PO Quantitative Aptitude Preparation for Mains Examination
- SBI PO Data Interpretation Preparation for Mains Examination
Get unlimited mock tests for 12 months. Click below image to know more.