SBI SO 2017 Recruitment: An official notification for the recruitment of 255 Specialist Officers has been published by the State Bank of India (SBI). A career in SBI Bank is something most banking aspirants dream of. If you happen to be one of those, read about SBI SO Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Officer Post.
This article will provide complete information regarding SBI SO Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy, Exam Pattern, Number of Posts, and How to Apply for SBI SO 2017 Recruitment.
SBI SO 2017 Recruitment: Complete Information
The SBI SO 2017 Recruitment Notification gives the updates of the eligibility, Vacancy and much more in the content of the below post.
State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Positions in Specialist Cadre for wealth management in State Bank of India on contract basis. Click on the below mentioned link for detailed information.
Now you are aware of the vacancy details, let us provide you information regarding the eligibility criteria and How to Apply.
It is advised that only those candidates who fulfil the SBI SO Eligibility Criteria should apply for the SBI SO exam. Here we have mentioned the entire SBI SO Eligibility Criteria for the the various posts. Click here to view the official notice.
How to Apply
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/ interview advices etc. by email.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
- SBI SO 2017 Recruitment: Click here to Apply Online
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his / her photo and signature as specified.
- Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the ‘Recruitment link’.
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be for three times only.
- Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data and proceed for online fee payment.
Over here we conclude our article on SBI SO 2017 Recruitment. Stay tuned with us regarding more information on SBI SO Recruitment 2017.