South Indian Bank IT Officer Recruitment 2017: South Indian Bank is private bank popularly known by name SIB. It belongs to Banking, Financial Services, Insurance and Capital Markets industry. The recruitment happens in bank for posts such as Probationary Clerks, Probationary Officer and Specialist Officer for its various branches / offices.
Recently South Indian Bank has released a notification to recruit 10 Probationary Officers (IT) in Scale-I cadre and 15 Probationary Manager/ Senior Manager (IT) in Scale-II/III Cadre. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22nd March to 31st March.
Today we will provide you complete information regarding the eligibility criteria, selection procedure and how to apply online.
South Indian Bank IT Officer Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
There are a limited set of requirements to be eligible for the written examination for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017. The major implications of eligibility criteria are directed towards Age Limit and Minimum Educational Qualification and selection procedure. Click on the below mentioned link to view the official notification for Probationary Officers (IT) in Scale-I cadre and Probationary Manager/ Senior Manager (IT) in Scale-II/III Cadre.
- Click here for Probationary Officers (IT) in Scale-I cadre.
- Click here for Probationary Manager/ Senior Manager (IT) in Scale-II/III Cadre.
Do you satisfy the above mentioned criteria for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017? Is Yes, proceed further with the Online application procedure.
South Indian Bank IT Officer Recruitment: Apply Online
The online application for South Indian Bank for Probationary Officers (IT) in Scale-I cadre and Probationary Manager/ Senior Manager (IT) in Scale-II/III Cadre has begun and candidates can submit their respective application form through the official portal (www.southindianbank.com ).
South Indian Bank IT Officer Recruitment 2017: Click here
How to Apply
- Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com from 22.03.2017 to 31.03.2017.
- The applicants are requested to ensure that the information filled in the Online Application Form is correct before submitting the application form.
- There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
- Candidates making multiple registrations will be disqualified.
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given below. Copies of the photograph may be retained for use at the time of written test and interview.
The application fee set for South Indian Bank IT Officer Recruitment 2017 is:
- General: Rs. 700/- (Rupee seven hundred only)
- SC/ST: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
Preparing for SBI PO?? Here are our recommended products
Shortlisted candidates for each category, meeting the specified requirements set by SBI, will only be allowed to appear for the SBI PO mains examination.
Stay connected as we will be posting regularly on South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Manager posts. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best Private Sector Banks Exam Preparation App for free