SSC CGL 16th August Questions: The Staff Selection Commission culminated the Day VIII task in SSC CGL recruitment process. The day sparked off in multiple shifts and the candidate who will be able to crack CGL Preliminary Examination will be called for the Mains Paper.
The problem is that no matter how good & knowledgeable we think we are or how good we feel we have attempted the paper there is always a certain level of uncertainty. This is especially true for online mode. In this article, we will be sharing the SSC CGL 16th August Questions with Solutions which will help candidates to recheck the flavour of the problems asked in today’s exam.
SSC CGL 16th August Questions with solutions (Actual Paper)
Staff Selection Commission will be conducting SSC CGL examination daily from August 5 to 24, 2017. Over here, we are listing SSC CGL 16th August Questions and solutions which will help aspirants in maximizing their score line for their upcoming CGL examination.
- Which Serena Williams defeated Venus Williams to win which Slam Title? 23rd Slam Title
- 13, 27, 56, 115, … ? What will be the next number? 234
- Polio Vaccine was developed by? Jonas Salk
- SI unit of power? Watt
- Where was BRICS 2017 Summit held? Xiamen (China)
- Who wrote the Book “The Windfall”? Diksha Basu
- Ginger is a stem or a root? Stem
- Which Vitamin’s Deficiency causes Night blindness? Vitamin A
- Who killed John Saunders? Bhagat Singh and Shivaram Rajguru
- If x + 1/x = 5 ,then find the value of x – 1/x ? √21
- Bronze is an alloy of? Copper & Tin
- Full form of MICR: Magnetic Ink Character Recognition Code
- Largest gland in the human body? Liver
We hope these questions along with detailed SSC CGL 16th August Exam Analysis will prove beneficial for you.