SSC CGL 17th August Questions: The Staff Selection Commission culminated the Day IX task in SSC CGL recruitment process. The day sparked off in multiple shifts and the candidate who will be able to crack CGL Preliminary Examination will be called for the Mains Paper.
The problem is that no matter how good & knowledgeable we think we are or how good we feel we have attempted the paper there is always a certain level of uncertainty. This is especially true for online mode. In this article, we will be sharing the SSC CGL 17th August Questions with Solutions which will help candidates to recheck the flavour of the problems asked in today’s exam.
SSC CGL 17th August Questions with solutions (Actual Paper)
Staff Selection Commission will be conducting SSC CGL examination daily from August 5 to 24, 2017. Over here, we are listing SSC CGL 17th August Questions and solutions which will help aspirants in maximizing their score line for their upcoming CGL examination.
- Find the value of tan 45 + 4 sec 60? 9
- Find the value of cos Q, if Sin Q = 24/29? 16.27/29
- Sodium was discovered by? Humphry Davy
- Vocal cord length in men? The male vocal folds are between 17 mm and 25 mm in length
- Winner of Booker Prize 2016? Paul Beatty for his book The Sellout
- Formula of Milk of Magnesia? – Mg(OH)2
- In which year the Jama Masjid was built? 1656
- Who got Booker Prize in 2016? Han Kang
- What is Marginal Product? Marginal productivity” refers to the extra output gained by adding one unit of labor; all other inputs are held constant.
- Potato brinjal is from which class? Solanum
- Who built the red fort? Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan
- ECG was discovered by ? Willem Einthoven
Want to Know More?? Go through Detailed SSC CGL 17h August Exam Analysis:
We hope these questions along with detailed SSC CGL 17th August Exam Analysis will prove beneficial for you.