SSC CGL 18th August Questions: The Staff Selection Commission culminated the Day X task in SSC CGL recruitment process. As all other exam days, This day too sparked off in multiple shifts and the candidate who will be able to crack CGL Preliminary Examination will be called for the Mains Paper.
The problem is that no matter how good & knowledgeable we think we are or how good we feel we have attempted the paper there is always a certain level of uncertainty. This is especially true for online mode. In this article, we will be sharing some SSC CGL 18th August Questions with Solutions which will help candidates to recheck the flavour of the problems asked in today’s exam.
SSC CGL 18th August Questions with solutions (Actual Paper)
Staff Selection Commission will be conducting SSC CGL examination daily from August 5 to 24, 2017. Over here, we are listing SSC CGL 18th August Questions and solutions which will help aspirants in maximizing their score line for their upcoming CGL examination.
- Find the average of the numbers between 11 and 79 which are divisible by 6? 45
- 62 Filmfare Award Winner Movie? Dangal
- What is the another name of platelets? Thrombocytes.
- Winner of IPL 2017? The Mumbai Indians
- Who discovered the Potassium? Humphry Davy
- Which mirror used in rear view? Convex
- The product of Acid & Base is Salt and? Water
- Which country is not a member of South Asian Free Trade Area (SAFTA)? China
- If the weight on earth is 60kg, what will be the weight on the moon? 10 Kg
- Who invented proton? Rutherford
- Which song got Grammy award 2016? “Thinking Out Loud” by Ed Sheeran
We hope these questions along with detailed SSC CGL 18th August Exam Analysis will prove beneficial for you.