SSC CGL 2016 Success Story: Recently, Staff Selection Commission declared SSC CGL result with which we received a very positive response from our users. With lakhs of candidates competing for a handful of seats, a few were able to crack SSC CGL 2016 Exam. Among those, 44 OnlineTyari users grabbed their dream job. It gives us immense pleasure to put forward the name of our user who successfully cracked all the stages of SSC CGL examination 2016.
We at OnlineTyari are proud to help students/ candidates/ aspirants in preparing for various recruitment examinations like UPSC, NABARD, SBI, IBPS with the help of online mock tests, questions banks as well as eBooks. Hence, without further ado, we share the Success Story of Ravikant Divakar, an OnlineTyari user who was able to crack the SSC CGL Recruitment Examination 2016.
SSC CGL 2016 Success Story: Ravikant Divakar
This year, we are extremely happy to see the success rate among our users who have been able to crack SSC CGL examination. Here, we have a short interview of an aspirant who has been a regular user of the OnlineTyari App and whose relentless determination and resolution helped him reach his ultimate goal of getting recruited as AAO (Assistant Audit Officer)
- OnlineTyari: First of all, Congratulations for grabbing the post of AAO!
- Ravikant Divakar: Thank you very much.
- OnlineTyari: Offline or Online Practice. What would you suggest?
- Ravikant Divakar: I believe with the change in the exam pattern of SSC, Online mode of study is more better than offline mode. Before we use to fill the OMR sheet which was time consuming. Online method of solving test series is very simple and easy to understand. Time management is the most important factor in online mode of studying. So, i would suggest aspirants to approach onlineTyari for Online mode of studying.
- OnlineTyari: How OnlineTyari helped you in your exam preparation? How many hours did you spend on our app?
- Ravikant Divakar: Attempting Online Mock Tests at your platform is something I would recommend every student. Daily news article, current affairs, G.K portion have helped me a lot. It is because of your app i was able to crack G.S Section. Practicing 30 minutes to 1 hours daily on your app have helped to gain enough knowledge.
- OnlineTyari: What is your opinion/feedback about the OnlineTyari? How was it instrumental in your success?
- Ravikant Divakar: As you know SSC exams are being conducted online these days. OnlineTyari mock tested helped me a lot as it simulated the exact experience of the exam and helped me to get a first-hand feel of the exam before sitting for the real SSC CGL Test. It was a better evaluation of my exam preparation because I was able to check the overall & sectional analysis of my performance. All students must try these quality filled Mock tests on OnlineTyari site. Thanks to OnlineTyari
- OnlineTyari: What are your observations and tips for future aspirants regarding the preparation of this paper?
- Ravikant Divakar: I would suggest my fellow aspirants stay focused and be confident in whatever you are doing. You must have good command in English, Quant and Reasoning, If your Concepts are clear you will surely succeed. Side by side prepare for GS Section as well. But my advice is to focus on quant, reasoning and english.
Many like Ravikant Divakar have qualified SSC CGL Examination this year and we are privileged to be their Online Mentor. If you wish to share your success story with us, please send your Name, Roll Number and Picture of your Scorecard to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly.
That’s all from our side. Needless to say, we will keep you posted on further updates.