SSC CGL 2017 Revision Plan for the Upcoming Days: Staff Selection Commission will hold the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017 (Tier-I) from 1st August to 20th August for filling up different categories of posts in various Ministries/Departments/ Organisations.
Over here, we will highlight some important pointers of SSC CGL revision plan for the Upcoming Days. Also, we will formulate some important tips and analyze our data for SSC CGL revision. If you want to crack SSC CGL, we suggest you follow this plan with complete dedication.
SSC CGL 2017 Exam Pattern
SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination Tier 1 will be an objective MCQ based paper. Tier 1 Exam will be divided equally into 4 sections.
|Name of the Section||Questions||Marks|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||25||50|
Tier 1 Examination will be attempted by candidates of each and every post. A few important points regarding SSC CGL Tier I Exam are as follows.
- The Exam will be bilingual in English and Hindi, except for the English Language.
- Total Time Allotted is 60 Minutes.
- Marking Scheme: Each Question carries 2 marks. 0.5 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
We will now lay our Study Plan for SSC CGL Tier 1 for the upcoming days and hope everyone gets to Crack SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017.
SSC CGL 2017 Revision Plan for the Upcoming Days
In order to prepare efficiently for SSC CGL Tier 1 exam, you need a rock solid SSC CGL revision plan along with relevant study material.
What should have been done by now for SSC CGL
- By now you should have had gone through the entire syllabus at least twice
- Your hand written notes or what we call Power notes should be totally ready for final revision.
- You should have had a decent exposure to shortcuts and the formulas and should already have appeared for some mock tests for Tier I.
The last 2 weeks are the make or break days for aspirants. Utilize these days properly to guide your efforts in a meaningful direction.
What to do now for SSC CGL Examination
- This is obviously not the time to do anything new. There is no point in opening an entirely new SSC CGL topic. It will end up in futile.
- When you revise, pick up at least two test areas simultaneously (example- Quantitative Aptitude with General Awareness or General Intelligence with English and so on). This method will help you to polish final touches and to Connect with the Dots approach.
- Practice a mock test per day. This would partly simulate the exam conditions.
- Analyze every mock test you appear for and see the improvements in terms of Time as well as accuracy. This will help you get a fair number of attempts that you can make in the real examination.
- Have a fixed plan regarding what you need to do in terms of tasks rather focus on how much you need to study in terms of hours. Write down the plans for best execution.
- Strategize your time as per the sections as SSC CGL Tier I score has been the key factor in the final selection. Don’t focus on just clearing the cutoff, aim for the higher.
Your success or failure will largely depend upon the wise utilization of the time that you have adopted, your ability to clock in the number of hours these days and lastly the SSC CGL revision plan that you have adopted for the upcoming examination.
We hope this article provides you with useful information on SSC CGL 2017 Revision Plan. Stay connected for more information regarding SSC CGL Recruitment 2017.To excel in SSC Examinations, download the Best SSC Exam Preparation App for free.