SSC CGL 20th August Questions: The Staff Selection Commission culminated the Day XII task in SSC CGL recruitment process. As all other exam days, This day too sparked off in multiple shifts and the candidate who will be able to crack CGL Preliminary Examination will be called for the Mains Paper.
The problem is that no matter how good & knowledgeable we think we are or how good we feel we have attempted the paper there is always a certain level of uncertainty. This is especially true for online mode. In this article, we will be sharing some SSC CGL 20th August Questions with Solutions which will help candidates to recheck the flavour of the problems asked in today’s exam.
SSC CGL 20th August Questions with solutions (Actual Paper)
Staff Selection Commission will be conducting SSC CGL examination daily from August 5 to 24, 2017. Over here, we are listing SSC CGL 20th August Questions and solutions which will help aspirants in maximizing their score line for their upcoming CGL examination.
- Who discovered Blood circulatory system? William Harvey
- India was defeated by which country in semi final of 2015 world cup? Australia
- Which Mughal king was sent to prison by Aurangzeb? Shahjahan
- Demand of normal goods increase when income ? Increases
- Male hormones of flowers? Stamen
- Right to equality comes under? Fundamental Rights
- What is the other name of contact force? friction force
- Which is a intrusive igneous rock? granite
We hope these questions along with detailed SSC CGL 20th August Exam Analysis will prove beneficial for you.