SSC CGL 2016 Success Story: Recently, Staff Selection Commission declared SSC CGL result with which we received a very positive response from our users. With lakhs of candidates competing for a handful of seats, a few were able to crack SSC CGL 2016 Exam. Among those, 44 OnlineTyari users grabbed their dream job. It gives us immense pleasure to put forward the name of our user who successfully cracked all the stages of SSC CGL examination 2016.
We at OnlineTyari are proud to help students/ candidates/ aspirants in preparing for various recruitment examinations like UPSC, NABARD, SBI, IBPS with the help of online mock tests, questions banks as well as eBooks. Hence, without further ado, we share the Success Story of Ashutosh Tiwari, an OnlineTyari user who was able to crack the SSC CGL Recruitment Examination 2016.
SSC CGL 2016 Success Story: Ashutosh Tiwari
This year, we are extremely happy to see the success rate among our users who have been able to crack SSC CGL examination. Here, we have a short interview of an aspirant who has been a regular user of the OnlineTyari App and whose relentless determination and resolution helped him reach his ultimate goal of getting recruited as Sub Inspector in CBI.
- OnlineTyari: First of all, Congratulations for grabbing the post of Sub Inspector in CBI!
- Ashutosh Tiwari: Thank you very much.
- OnlineTyari: Tell us something about your family background?
- Ashutosh Tiwari: I belong to Lucknow. My father is an Advocate and my Mother is a house maker. I have one sister who is working and one brother who is doing BCA. I started preparing for SSC CGL Examination in 2016 and was able to grab the post of SI in CBI.
- OnlineTyari: How OnlineTyari helped you in your exam preparation? How many hours did you spend on our app?
- Ashutosh Tiwari: OnlineTyari was a helpful. Attempting Online Mock Tests at your platform is something I would recommend every student. The question bank was very helpful. It helped me in working on my weak areas. Practicing 30 minutes to 1 hours daily on your app has helped to gain enough knowledge.
- OnlineTyari: What are your observations and tips for future aspirants regarding the preparation of this paper?
- Ashutosh Tiwari: I would suggest my fellow aspirants stay focused and be confident in whatever you are doing. Do not lose hope and you will surely get success.
Many like Ashutosh Tiwari have qualified SSC CGL Examination this year and we are privileged to be their Online Mentor. If you wish to share your success story with us, please send your Name, Roll Number and Picture of your Scorecard to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly.