The stage is set for one of the most anticipated recruitment exams of the year – SSC CGL Recruitment Examination (Tier 1). Put your knowledge and skill to the ultimate test with SSC CGL All India Test by OnlineTyari in association with G.K. Publications.
The All India Test for SSC CGL (Tier 1) will be conducted on OnlineTyari platform. We understand that a lot of you must be new to the All India Test Series or the AITS format. Hence, we will be talking about the registration process in detail.
SSC CGL All India Test 2016
We are mentioning a few key pointers which will help you understand SSC CGL All India Test in a better way. Here they are.
- 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- 01:00 p.m. to 03:00 p.m.
- 04:00 p.m. to 06:00 p.m.
- 07:00 p.m. to 09:00 p.m.
2. Total Time for SSC CGL All India Test 2016 is 120 minutes.
3. The All India Live Test will be available in both English and Hindi.
4. The exam pattern of SSC CGL All India Test will comprise of 4 sections, namely, Reasoning, General Awareness, Numerical Aptitude and English Language.
5. The total score will be calculated from 200 marks and 200 questions.
|Name of the Section||Questions||Marks|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||50||50|
How to Register for SSC CGL All India Test 2016
Please note: To ensure proper registration, please re-sync the app language to your desired “test” language.
Select Language Preference from the links provided below and proceed to the login page.
- Enter your OnlineTyari credentials and proceed to the Registration Link.
- Fill the form with all the necessary details.
- Make sure you select the time slot according to your preference.
- Submit the Registration Form. An email will be sent to you once your slot gets reserved.
- You can attempt the SSC CGL AITS from Desktop, Laptop, Tablet or Mobile.