SSC CGL Tier I Official Notice 2017: The Staff Selection Commission has recently uploaded an official notice regarding Confirmation/ Updation of Person with Disability (PwD) i.e. OH/ VH/ HH Status.
It was observed that some of the candidates have requested the Commission to provide them with the facility of a Scribe without confirming/ updating their Disability Status in their online Application Form.
SSC CGL Tier I Official Notice 2017 (Person With Disability)
Staff Selection Commission released the following notification regarding Confirmation/ Updation of Person with Disability Status. Going straight to the point, here is what SSC had to say:
- In accordance with the provisions of the Notice, the facility of Scribe, on request, is provided to Visually Handicapped (VH) candidates and to only such Orthopaedic Handicapped (OH) candidates who are afflicted by Cerebral Palsy or having locomotor disability wherein the dominant writing extremity is affected to the extent of slowing down the performance of the candidate and not to all OH candidates. The level of disability should be 40% or more.
- It is observed that some of the candidates have requested the Commission to provide them with the facility of a Scribe without mentioning in their online Application Form whether they are
- Visually Handicapped (with a disability of 40% or more),
- Orthopaedically Handicapped (with a disability of 40% or more) afflicted by Cerebral Palsy or Locomotor disability (40% or more) wherein the dominant writing extremity is affected to the extent of slowing down the performance of the candidate.
3. Therefore all the Persons with Disability (PwD)/ Physically Handicapped (PH) and such candidates who have sought facility of scribe for the examination are requested to immediately confirm/ update their Disability Status and requirement of scribe at the following link: http://ssconline.nic.in/cgl17reviseddisabilitydetails
4. Last date for updating above information is 20-07-2017 (5 PM). It may also be noted that in case no response is received from such candidates by the stipulated time, he/ she may not be provided scribe and the permissible compensatory time.
5. All the Persons with Disability (PwD)/ Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates seeking reservation/ age relaxation/ compensatory time/ facility of scribe will be required to submit Disability Certificate from the designated Government Hospital in accordance with Annexure-VIII of the Notice of Examination at the time of Document Verification. Candidature of such candidates who avail the facility of the scribe or compensatory time in the examination and are not able to produce relevant Medical Certificate having 40% or more disability will be canceled.
Download: SSC CGL Official Notice 2017 (PwD)
Here is an Exclusively Designed SSC CGL Tier I Mock Test Series on the basis of the new exam pattern.
Stay connected for more information regarding SSC Exam Recruitment 2017.
To excel in SSC CGL Examination, download the Best SSC CGL Exam Preparation App for free.