SSC CHSL 11th Jan Questions with Solutions: The Staff Selection Commission culminated the Day V task in SSC CHSL recruitment process. The day sparked off in multiple shifts and the candidate who will be able to crack CHSL Preliminary Examination will be called for the Mains Paper.
The problem is that no matter how good & knowledgeable we think we are or how good we feel we have attempted the paper there is always a certain level of uncertainty. This is especially true for online mode. In this article, we will be sharing the SSC CHSL 11th Jan Questions with Solutions which will help candidates to recheck the flavour of the problems asked in today’s exam.
SSC CHSL 11th Jan Questions with Solutions
Staff Selection Commission will be conducting SSC CHSL (10+2) examination daily from January 7 to February 5, 2017. Over here, we are listing SSC CHSL 11th Jan Questions and solutions which will help aspirants in maximizing their score line for their upcoming CHSL (10+2) examination.
- Who won the Ramon Magsaysay award in 2016? Thodur Madabusi Krishna (of India) & Bezwada Wilson (of India)
- First Bollywood star to be featured on the Time Magazine? Parveen Babi.
- Sun rays reach the earth in? 8 minutes 20 sec.
- Malayalam is spoken in which state? Kerala.
- Headquarters of ICC is located in? Dubai, UAE.
- Who invented Electroscope? Jean-Antoine Nollet
- PDF Abbreviation? Portable Document Format.
- Whom did Alexander the Great defeat? Porus
- What is Mycology the study of? Fungi
- What is Gir National Park famous for? Asiatic Lions
- Which book did Nelson Mandela write? Long Walk to Freedom/ Conversations with Myself
- What is Article 343 known for? Official Languages of India
- What is celloulose made of? Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen
- What is the glowing part of sun called? Photosphere
- India borrowed Bicameral legislation from? United Kingdom
- When does the sun fall exactly on equator? 20 March, 23 September
- Who built the Agra Fort? Akbar (completed by Shah Jahan)
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Wings of Fire:: Mahatma Gandhi : ? My Experiments with Truth
- 90 180 270 360 ? 450
- To ____ about the bush. Beat
- Idioms/Phrases: Water under the Bridge. Problems that someone has had in the past that they do not worry about because they happened a long time ago and cannot now be changed
- Idioms/Phrases: Wag the dog: Purposely diverting attention to something less important
- What is the Antonym of Reform? Worsen
- A sum of Rs. 25,000 amounts to Rs. 30,000 in 4 years at a certain rate of simple interest. What is this rate of interest? 5%
- In one hour, a boat goes at 10 km/hr along the stream and 5 km/hr against the stream. Find its speed in still water? 7.5 km/hr
- cos 225° = ? cos (180+45): -cos 45: -1/√2
- Quadratic Eqn, Find x: x2 – 7x + 10 = 0 Ans: 5,2
We hope these questions along with detailed SSC CHSL 11th January Exam Analysis will prove beneficial for you.
Still waiting for SSC CHSL Tier-I Examination? Wish to improve further? Here is the ultimate solution …
Also, Try out our mock test series based on the new exam pattern for SSC CHSL Preliminary Examination. You can still improve your scores drastically by trying out a wide range of questions asked in our special mock test series.