SSC CHSL 12th Jan Questions with Solutions: The Staff Selection Commission culminated the Day VI task in SSC CHSL recruitment process. The day sparked off in multiple shifts and the candidate who will be able to crack CHSL Preliminary Examination will be called for the Mains Paper.
The problem is that no matter how good & knowledgeable we think we are or how good we feel we have attempted the paper there is always a certain level of uncertainty. This is especially true for online mode. In this article, we will be sharing the SSC CHSL 12th Jan Questions with Solutions which will help candidates to recheck the flavour of the problems asked in today’s exam.
SSC CHSL 12th Jan Questions with Solutions
Staff Selection Commission will be conducting SSC CHSL (10+2) examination daily from January 7 to February 5, 2017. Over here, we are listing SSC CHSL 12th Jan Questions and solutions which will help aspirants in maximizing their score line for their upcoming CHSL (10+2) examination.
- The book “12 years a slave” was written by? Solomon Northup
- Who won the Oscar for Best Director in 2016? Alejandro G. Iñárritu (The Revenant)
- Maithili language is spoken in which state? Bihar
- When is Olympic Day? June 23
- Mangifera Indica is the scientific name of? Mango
- Who built the Golden Temple? Guru Ram Das
- Who is the 1st Mr. India to have won ‘Mr. World’ title? Rohit Khandelwal
- In which state is Sun Temple located? Odisha (Konark)
- Dispur is the capital of which state? Assam
- In which state is Kodaikanal hill station located? Tamil Nadu
- In India, with whom does the Executive Power of the Union lie? President
We hope these questions along with detailed SSC CHSL 12th January Exam Analysis will prove beneficial for you.
Still waiting for SSC CHSL Tier-I Examination? Wish to improve further? Here is the ultimate solution …
Also, Try out our mock test series based on the new exam pattern for SSC CHSL Preliminary Examination. You can still improve your scores drastically by trying out a wide range of questions asked in our special mock test series.