SSC CHSL 13th Jan Mock Test: SSC conducts CHSL exam for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant & Court Clerk. Staff Selection Commission will be conducting SSC CHSL (10+2) examination from January 7 to February 5, 2017.
Since the Tier-I Examination will run for almost a month, it is necessary that candidates who are yet to appear for the written exam should continuously practice. This article emphasises on SSC CHSL 13th Jan Mock Test Series focused on scoring well in the actual paper.
SSC CHSL Tier-I 2017 Exam Analysis & Type of Questions
Before we share the SSC CHSL 13th Jan Mock Test Series, let us shed some light on the exams so far.
There were 4 sections in SSC CHSL Tier I examination namely General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and English Language. The candidates who have appeared for recent SSC CHSL exams, the paper had a Moderate Difficulty Level, which can be expected, being the new patterned exam. Let us give you a glimpse of section-wise difficulty level.
- Quantitative Aptitude: The candidates who practised our SSC CHSL mock test based on recent papers rated the section: Moderate to Hard.
- English Language: Overall, SSC CHSL English Section was Easy, The candidates who practised our SSC CHSL mock test based on recent papers rated the section easy.
- General Intelligence: Candidates who appeared for SSC CHSL Exam described the over all difficulty level of General Intelligence Section to be of moderate level.
- General Awareness: Overall, SSC CHSL General Awareness Section was of moderate level. But we recommend absolutely no guess work in this section.
Let’s move further to the types of questions asked in the Tier-I papers from 7th Jan to 12th Jan 2017.
- What is Mycology?
- Whom did King Alexander defeat?
- A sum of Rs. 25,000 amounts to Rs. 30,000 in 4 years at the rate of simple interest. What is the rate of interest?
- The ratio between the perimeter and the breadth of a rectangle is 4 : 1. If area is 216 sq. cm, find the length?
- A pineapple costs Rs X each. A apple costs Rs. Y each. Ram spends Rs. 38 on these fruits. The number of pineapples purchased is ____?
- A man has Rs. 480 in various denominations of notes. What is the total number of notes that he has?
- That which cannot be corrected.
- To keeps one’s temper _____.
Stay on the page to know more about the recommended mock test series which can help you for your upcoming exam.
SSC CHSL Exam 13th Jan 2017: Recommended Mock Test Series
Giving the opportunity for candidates to practice mock test series before they take the real thing has a huge benefit on their scores. Here are some recommended Mock tests:
|Try Now: SSC CHSL 13th Jan Mock Test I|
|Try Now: SSC CHSL 13th Jan Mock Test II|
|Try Now: SSC CHSL 13th Jan Mock Test III|
|Try Now: SSC CHSL 13th Jan Mock Test IV|
How SSC CHSL Online Mock Test Series will Help you in Exam
Read some benefits and know why should you buy SSC CHSL Online Test Series?
- SSC CHSL Online Mock test series give you instant results
- SSC CHSL Online Mock test series are easy to access
- You can Compare your score with thousands other students
- Made by highly qualified professors.
- It helps you to identify your weak area
- It gives you detailed solution of every question
- Available in both Hindi & English
How to Attempt SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam on 13th
All the preparations are in full zeal and every aspirant is aware of his/ her strengths and weaknesses section-wise. This is the time to revise the topics and strategize in a manner so that you can give your best shot in the Real Examination.
- Attempt a mock test, initiate with section wise analysis, it will tell you in which topic you need more preparation.
- Revise that topic/ topics and attempt few Questions related to that topic.
- Do it for all the sections individually and then appear for a Mock test again.
- Work on the time management to complete the sections in less time and save further time to attempt more questions and score higher.
- Appear for a mock test again and take the time count to attempt 15-17 Questions in each section. If you manage it. Try to make it 17-19 in the next attempt.
Still waiting for SSC CHSL Tier-I Examination? Wish to improve further? Here is the ultimate solution …
Try our SSC CHSL 13th Jan Mock Test Series based on the new exam pattern for Tier-I Examination. You can still improve your scores drastically by trying out a wide range of questions asked in our special mock test series.