SSC CHSL 13th Jan Questions Asked: SSC CHSL Tier I examination countdown started on 7th Jan & will notch its last run on 8th Feb 2017. In the mean time, Staff Selection Commission has moved to the Day VI, i.e 13th Jan Exam shifts. As planned, The day triggered off in multiple shifts and the candidate who are able to crack CHSL Preliminary Examination will be called for the Mains Paper.
The problem is that no matter how good & knowledgeable we think we are or how good we feel we have attempted the paper there is always a certain level of uncertainty. This is especially true for online mode. In this article, we will also be sharing the SSC CHSL 13th Jan Questions with Solutions which will help candidates to recheck the flavour of the problems asked in today’s exam.
SSC CHSL 13th Jan Questions with Solutions
SSC CHSL Tier I examination countdown started on 7th Jan & will notch its last run on 8th Feb 2017. In the mean time, we are listing SSC CHSL 13th Jan Questions and solutions which will help aspirants in maximizing their score line for their upcoming CHSL (10+2) examination.
- The first non-Englishman elected as Chairman of the International Cricket Council: Clyde Walcot (West Indies)
- Which of the following has zero electron affinity? Neon, Helium, Argon etc (noble gases)
- Who became the first chief minister of Telangana? K Chandrasekhar Rao
- Who is the first British Author to win the Man Booker Prize for fiction twice? Hillary Mantel
- Which of the following words cannot be formed using the word ‘INVESTIGATION’ (a) INSTIGATION (b) GESTATION (c) VEST (d) STIGMA: STIGMA
- Arrange the words in the correct order: (A) Tissues (B) Cells (C) Organ System (D) Body (E) Organ: Cell → Tissues → Organ → Organ System → Body
- If each letter in the English alphabet is assigned odd numerical value beginning coding A = 1, B = 3 & so on, what will be the total value of th e letter of the word ‘SNAKE’? 95
- …………. can be no excuses this time, students. There
- 12 men construct 1.5 km of road in 7 days. 28 men will construct 12 km of roads in? – 24 Days
- Kabir buys an article with 25% discount on its marked price. He makes a profit of 10% by selling it at Rs. 660. The marked price is? Rs. 800
- On the eve of Gandhi Jayanti, Gandhi Ashram declared a 25% discount on silk. If selling price of a silk saree is Rs. 525, what is its marked price? Rs. 700
We hope these questions along with detailed SSC CHSL 13th January Exam Analysis will prove beneficial for you.
Still waiting for SSC CHSL Tier-I Examination? Wish to improve further? Here is the ultimate solution …
Also, Try out our mock test series based on the new exam pattern for SSC CHSL Preliminary Examination. You can still improve your scores drastically by trying out a wide range of questions asked in our special mock test series.