SSC CHSL 16th Jan Questions with Solutions: SSC CHSL Tier I examination countdown started on 7th Jan & will notch its last run on 8th Feb 2017. In the mean time, Staff Selection Commission has moved to the Day XVI, i.e SSC CHSL 16th Jan Exam shifts. As planned, The day triggered off in multiple shifts and the candidate who are able to crack CHSL Preliminary Examination will be called for the Mains Paper.
The problem is that no matter how good & knowledgeable we think we are or how good we feel we have attempted the paper there is always a certain level of uncertainty. This is especially true for online mode. To rectify that, we will be sharing SSC CHSL 16th Jan Questions with Solutions which will help candidates to check the flavour of the problems asked in today’s exam.
SSC CHSL 16th Jan Questions with Solutions
SSC CHSL Tier I examination countdown started on 7th Jan & will notch its last run on 8th Feb 2017. In the mean time, we are listing SSC CHSL 16th Jan Questions and solutions which will also help aspirants in maximizing their score line for their upcoming CHSL (10+2) examination.
- Jahangir birth date? 31 Aug 1569
- Arthshathra written By: Kautilya
- Arya samaj Founder: Dayanand Saraswati
- Bhavani dam in: Erode, Tamil Nadu
- Deepika Kumari’s Sport: Archery
- GDP Full Form: Gross Domestic Product
- Benzene discovered by: Michael Farady
- Who invented logarithms: John Napier
- 2016 Nobel in Economics was given for? Contract Theory
- 4 bits equal to? 1 Nibble
- Who was awarded the Bharat Ratna on his 100th birthday? Dhondo Keshav Karve
- When was the national anthem sung for the very first time? 27 December 1911
- Who won the national snooker championship for 2016? Aditya Mehta
- How many times can a person become the Prime Minister? No Limit
- Ellora caves situated in: Maharashtra
We hope these questions along with detailed SSC CHSL 16th January Exam Analysis will prove beneficial for you.
Still waiting for SSC CHSL Tier-I Examination? Wish to improve further? Here is the ultimate solution …
Also, Try out our mock test series based on the new exam pattern for SSC CHSL Preliminary Examination. You can still improve your scores drastically by trying out a wide range of questions asked in our special mock test series.