SSC CHSL 17th Jan Questions with Solutions: SSC CHSL Tier I examination countdown started on 7th Jan & will notch its last run on 8th Feb 2017. In the mean time, Staff Selection Commission has moved to the Day XVII, i.e SSC CHSL 16th Jan Exam shifts. As planned, The day triggered off in multiple shifts and the candidate who are able to crack CHSL Preliminary Examination will be called for the Mains Paper.
The problem is that no matter how good & knowledgeable we think we are or how good we feel we have attempted the paper there is always a certain level of uncertainty. This is especially true for online mode. To rectify that, we will be sharing SSC CHSL 17th Jan Questions with Solutions which will help candidates to check the flavour of the problems asked in today’s exam.
SSC CHSL 17th Jan Questions with Solutions
SSC CHSL Tier I examination countdown started on 7th Jan & will notch its last run on 8th Feb 2017. In the mean time, we are listing SSC CHSL 16th Jan Questions and solutions which will also help aspirants in maximizing their score line for their upcoming CHSL (10+2) examination.
- Second highest peak of the world? K2
- Largest freshwater lake in the world? Lake Baikal
- who invented optical fibre? Narinder Singh Kapany
- GDP Full Form: Gross Domestic Product
- Benzene discovered by: Michael Farady
- What is celloulose made of? Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen
- What is the glowing part of sun called? Photosphere
- The H.C.F. of two numbers is 96 and their L.C.M. is 1296. If one of the numbers is 864, the other is? 144
- If the sum of the interior angles of a regular polygon be 1080°, the number of sides of the polygon is? 8
- If P is the husband of Q and R is the mother of S and Q, what is R to P? Mother-in -law
- In which state is Kodaikanal hill station located? Tamil Nadu
- In India, with whom does the Executive Power of the Union lie? President
- 12 men construct 1.5 km of road in 7 days. 28 men will construct 12 km of roads in? – 24 Days
- Kabir buys an article with 25% discount on its marked price. He makes a profit of 10% by selling it at Rs. 660. The marked price is? Rs. 800
We hope these questions along with detailed SSC CHSL 17th January Exam Analysis will prove beneficial for you.
Still waiting for SSC CHSL Tier-I Examination? Wish to improve further? Here is the ultimate solution …
Also, Try out our mock test series based on the new exam pattern for SSC CHSL Preliminary Examination. You can still improve your scores drastically by trying out a wide range of questions asked in our special mock test series.