SSC CHSL 18th Jan Questions with Solutions: SSC CHSL Tier I examination countdown started on 7th Jan & will notch its last run on 8th Feb 2017. In the mean time, Staff Selection Commission has moved to the Day XVIII, i.e SSC CHSL 18th Jan Exam shifts. As planned, The day triggered off in multiple shifts and the candidate who are able to crack CHSL Preliminary Examination will be called for the Mains Paper.
The problem is that no matter how good & knowledgeable we think we are or how good we feel we have attempted the paper there is always a certain level of uncertainty. This is especially true for online mode. To rectify that, we will be sharing SSC CHSL 18th Jan Questions with Solutions which will help candidates to check the flavour of the problems asked in exam.
SSC CHSL 18th Jan Questions with Solutions
Staff Selection Commission will be conducting SSC CHSL (10+2) examination daily from January 7 to February 5, 2017. Over here, we are listing SSC CHSL 18th Jan Questions and solutions which will help aspirants in maximizing their score line for their upcoming CHSL (10+2) examination.
- Nobel Peace Prize winner, 2016? Colombian President? Juan Manuel Santos
- Which country won the Copa America Tournament, 2016? Chile Beat Argentina
- CEO of PepsiCo? Indra Nooyi
- Majuli Island is in? Assam
- With which sport is Apurvi Chandela associated? Shooting
- Who sang Jag Ghoomeya (Sultan Movie)? Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Who wrote Broken Wings? Kahlil Gibran
- To which class does a spider belong? Arachnid
- Brihadeeshwarar temple is located in? Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu.
- Rowlatt act passed in? 1919
- ISRO was set up in? 1969
- Hypothalamus gland is related to? Brain
- What is the minimum age of Governor? A governor must: be a citizen of India, be at least thirty-five (35) years old, not be a member of the either house of the parliament or house of the state legislature
- How many times has Kangana Ranaut won the National Film Award? Three (Fashion, Queen, Tanu weds Manu)
- The battle of Tarain was fought in 1191 between? Prithviraj Chouhan- Mohammad Ghori
- What was the name of the first satellite in space? Sputnik
- Type of rock: Marble? Metamorphic rock
Want to Know More?? Go through Detailed SSC CHSL 18th Jan Exam Analysis:
We hope these questions along with detailed SSC CHSL 18th January Exam Analysis will prove beneficial for you.
Still waiting for SSC CHSL Tier-I Examination? Wish to improve further? Here is the ultimate solution …
Also, Try out our mock test series based on the new exam pattern for SSC CHSL Preliminary Examination. You can still improve your scores drastically by trying out a wide range of questions asked in our special mock test series.