SSC CHSL 2016 Exam: Every year, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts one of the famous exams of the country which is the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination. SSC conducts CHSL exam for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant & Court Clerk. As of now, Staff Selection Commission will be conducting SSC CHSL (10+2) examination from January 7 to February 5, 2017.
Here is our point of view on how to go about attempting the online recruitment test in the form of SSC CHSL 2016 Exam Last Minute Preparation Tips
SSC CHSL 2016 Exam: Last Minute Preparation Tips
Beyond all doubt, Exam days are always considered as the most important and stressful time for most aspirants. Also, Multiple sources and study portals report a lot on how to attempt, what to do, the infamous Do’s and Don’ts etc. might be a lot of take for an average aspirant.
Keeping it simple and precise, in this post on SSC CHSL Tier 1 Last Minute Preparation Tips 2016, we are going to share few essential points which primarily aims at improving the overall score in SSC CHSL 2016 Exam.
Revise Topics Properly
You need to do this ASAP. No need to pick up a new topic. Just go about it in the following manner.
- Revise topics section-wise.
- DO NOT pick up any new topic.
- Also, dedicate few hours to each section, beginning with General Awareness.
- Learn Direct Formulas and tables, squares, cubes, shortcut tricks etc. to reduce time allotted for calculation in Quantitative Aptitude Section.
- Go for the challenging ones and see if there is any scope for improvement.
Follow a strict regime. Also, you need discipline to complete your revision on time.
Final Practice Run: SSC CHSL Mock Test
- Appear for an online mock test and ensure that you are moving ahead with the best exam strategy in mind.
Practice: SSC CHSL Tier 1 Mock Test
- Implement your strategy in this mock test and analyze the score achieved.
- Focus on accuracy. Also, make sure that atleast 85% of the attempted questions are positively correct.
- Compare scores achieved in the mock test with previous year cut off marks and see if you land in the ‘safe zone’.
- After detailed analysis of your performance, if your expected performance was not upto the mark, consider making tweaks in your strategy.
Keep Calm and Believe in Yourself
- You need a calm mind to score well in SSC CHSL Exam. Hence, Stop stressing about the so called ‘expected difficulty level’ of the examination.
- If the difficulty level is tough, it will be for everyone – not just you!
- So stay calm during the time of examination and try to perform at the best of your abilities.
Note: Make sure you get ample sleep in the last week as it will help in reducing your stress levels. And, as a final read, if you are having any doubts about how to attempt SSC CHSL 2016 Exam, you can give ours a thorough read.
Due to the sudden drastic changes in the SSC CHSL Exam pattern, we do understand that a lot of SSC candidates must be nervous about attempting the examination online. Just be confident about your preparation level and stick to your own plan of action for attempting SSC CHSL 2016 Exam – you will persevere!
Till then, Stay connected for more information regarding SSC CHSL 2016 Exam. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best Banking Exam Preparation App for free.