SSC CHSL 23rd Jan Questions with Solutions: The Staff Selection Commission culminated the Day XVI task in SSC CHSL recruitment process. The day sparked off in multiple shifts and the candidate who will be able to crack CHSL Preliminary Examination will be called for the Mains Paper.
The problem is that no matter how good & knowledgeable we think we are or how good we feel we have attempted the paper there is always a certain level of uncertainty. This is especially true for online mode. In this article, we will be sharing the SSC CHSL 23rd Jan Questions with Solutions which will help candidates to recheck the flavour of the problems asked in today’s exam.
SSC CHSL 23rd Jan Questions with Solutions
Staff Selection Commission will be conducting SSC CHSL (10+2) examination daily from January 7 to February 8, 2017. Over here, we are listing SSC CHSL 23rd Jan Questions and solutions which will help aspirants in maximizing their score line for their upcoming CHSL (10+2) examination.
- Name of Columbus’ father? Domenico Colombo
- Capital of Norway? Oslo
- Rajshabha seats from UP? 31
- Formula of potassium Dichromate? K2Cr2O7
- Device to measure time? Chronometer
- Akbar well wisher ? Man Singh
- Full form of HTML? HyperText Markup Language
- Mars mission? MOM
- Raipur is capital of________? Chhattisgarh
- World war 1 started in year? 1914
- Contraction of heart is known as? systole
- Country : President :: State : ? Governor
- Today is Varun’s birthday. One year, from today he will be twice as old as he was 12 years ago. How old is Varun today ? 25 years
- Synonyms of “Panorama” Scene, Horizon
- Cos(-225°) : -1/√2
We hope these questions along with detailed SSC CHSL 23rd January Exam Analysis will prove beneficial for you.
Still waiting for SSC CHSL Tier-I Examination? Wish to improve further? Here is the ultimate solution …
Also, Try out our mock test series based on the new exam pattern for SSC CHSL Preliminary Examination. You can still improve your scores drastically by trying out a wide range of questions asked in our special mock test series.