SSC CHSL Application Form 2016: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Application Form for Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam. The SSC CHSL Application Process started on 8 October 2016. Interested candidates who meet the Eligibility Criteria can start applying online for different posts under SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016.
The last date to apply online and payment of fees both through online and offline mode is November 11, 2016.
This year, there are around 5134 vacancies for the post of LDC, DEO, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Court Clerks. By the medium of this article, we will guide you on How to apply for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016? We will also mention the steps involved to submit the SSC CHSL Application Form 2016.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Exam Date 2016
Before we begin with the the process of submitting the SSC CHSL Application Form, here is a list of a few important dates in context to the application process for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016.
|Closing Date for SSC CHSL 2016 Online Application||7 November 2016|
|Date of SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-I (Computer-Based Test)||7 January 2017 – 5 February 2017|
|Date of SSC CHSL 2016 Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)||9 April 2017|
Please keep in mind that under a few circumstances, the above mentioned dates from SSC CHSL 2016 Notification can change. Now, let’s have a look at the detailed description of the process for submitting the SSC CHSL Application Form for SSC CHSL Recruitment exam 2016.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2016: How to Apply
The candidates who aspire to apply for the SSC CHSL Exam 2016 must make sure that they fulfill the required eligibility criteria and educational qualifications for their respective posts. If you do not meet the required specifications in certain fields like age limit, nationality, qualification, etc. you will not be able to submit the SSC CHSL Application Form.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.100 as application fee through SBI Challan. Candidates should generate the Challan before November 4, 2016. The last date of offline payment of Application Fees is November 7, 2016. Payment in case of online applications can be done through debit card/ credit card.
Before applying online for SSC CHSL 2016, candidates must have all the necessary documents and
- A photograph (more than 30 kb and less than 50 kb with resolution of 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height)
- Signature in jpg format (more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with resolution of 140 pixel width by 60 pixel height)
Here are the steps to submit the SSC CHSL Application form 2016.
Steps to Complete SSC CHSL Online Application 2016
The SSC CHSL Application Form 2016 is available in two parts- Registration Part (In case not registered earlier) and Application Part.
- Log on to the official website of ssc i.e. http://ssconline.nic.in.
- A window will pop up for registration. Fill in your basic information and click on submit button.
- On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the registration.
- A page with Registration ID and password will appear. Note down the ID and password and keep it safely.
- Then you move to the application part. In this part, fill in your payment details, upload your photograph and scanned signature. SSC CHSL Online application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
- Take print-out of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India.
- Take a printout of the SSC CHSL Application form and the registration ID and password.
We hope that this article will make the SSC CHSL application process easier for you. Stay connected for more information regarding SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL). To excel in SSC CHSL Examination, download the Best SSC CHSL Exam Preparation App for free.