SSC CHSL DEO Job Profile, Salary, Career Prospects: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) (10+2) recruitment exam every year. The SSC CHSL 2017 Tier I Examination will be conducted in the month of March. The last date to apply online and payment of fees both through online and offline mode is December 18, 2017. This year, there are around 3259 vacancies for the post of LDC, DEO, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant.
In order to keep you motivated, we have come up with this article focusing on SSC CHSL DEO Job Profile, Roles and Responsibilities, Salary, Career Prospects, Growth, and Opportunities.
SSC CHSL DEO Job Profile
If a candidate is aiming to become Data Entry Operator, he/ she should know each and everything related to the post. This year, there are around 3259 vacancies for the post of LDC, DEO, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant.
Over here, we will elaborate all the important pointers regarding the SSC CHSL DEO job profile, salary, and further career prospects.
SSC CHSL DEO Job Profile: How to Get Recruited
To get shortlisted for SSC CHSL DEO Job Profile, one has to clear various phases of examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission. SSC CHSL Selection Procedure consists of a 3 tier process i.e. Tier I, Tier II and Tier III.
- SSC CHSL Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type- Multiple choice questions only.
- Those who will meet the minimum cut off requirement set by Staff Selection Commission will be called for round 2 i.e Tier II (Descriptive Paper).
- Only those SSC candidates who secure minimum qualifying marks in Tier I and Tier II will be called for Skill/ Typing Test. Tier-III of the SSC CHSL Examination 2017 will be a Skill/ Typing Test which would be of a qualifying nature.
SSC CHSL DEO Job Profile: Roles & Responsibilities
SSC CHSL DEO Job profile is related to carry out day to day document work in the government office. The work of DEO is to keep the data and information of the entire staff on the daily basis. DEO has to update all the important data into the computer and synchronize it with the company’s profile. Let us highlight some roles and responsibility allotted to SSC CHSL DEO Job Profile.
- SSC CHSL DEO is responsible for typing all important data through the computer and feed it into the company’s database.
- From the details of the company to its products, clients and sales reports, SSC CHSL DEO maintains all the necessary records.
- SSC CHSL DEO scans through all the necessary information, tables and the structure of the company and mixes them together to prepare a proper database for the company in a detailed way.
- SSC CHSL DEO may write letters and do work related to SSC CHSL LDC in their absence at the office.
SSC CHSL DEO Job Profile: Salary
The basic pay scale for SSC CHSL DEO lies in the range Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200 along with the initial grade pay of Rs. 2,400. The salary for this post in a metro city will be around Rs 18,000- 20,000 in-hand depending upon various factors.
Now, let us move to a very crucial section of SSC CHSL DEO job profile that will help you outline its career prospects.
SSC CHSL DEO Career Prospects
SSC CHSL DEO, after promotion, may have chance to become-
- Console Operator
- Senior Console Operator
- Data Processor
- Senior Data Processor
- Data Managers
The promotions chances for SSC CHSL DEO job profile depends upon various factors like departmental promotions, experience, category etc.
We hope that this article gives you adequate information and aids in guiding you through the basic features of SSC CHSL DEO Job Profile. Stay connected for more information regarding SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL). To excel in SSC CHSL Examination, download the Best SSC CHSL Exam Preparation App for free.