SSC CHSL Preparation Tips: Passing SSC CHSL is not easy because it is one of the toughest exams conducted by SSC today. SSC CHSL preparation requires extensive knowledge of topics laid out in the syllabus, which is only possible if one has detailed study material. Candidates need a well-articulated approach when it comes to getting all topics revised. They must hold on to the best exam-taking strategies and get the upper hands over the competition using the best SSC Books available on the market.
However, being completely new, most candidates have no idea which book to purchase or which study guide they need to refer to. To all candidates preparing for SSC CHSL, OnlineTyari has devised a final plan of execution to cover each and every loophole in their exam preparation and help them gain those extra marks that further ensure their ascension to the next level.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL (10+2) Tier 1 is an objective question paper, while Tier 2 Recruitment Test is a pen and paper format. The tier 1 exam focuses primarily on analysing a candidate’s grasp of concepts based on Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence, English Language and General Awareness.
The Tier-1 examination is spread out in well designed 100 question grid, with each question having two marks. The allotted time is 60 minutes, which can be challenging for students taking this test for the first time. However, those from the PWD category have 80 minutes to complete the test.
OnlineTyari believes in smart work and strategic planning, which is why we present a combined preface of possible scoring sectional topics, SSC CHSL (10+2) Examination trends and last-minute preparation tips for acing SSC CHSL (10+2) 2021 Recruitment Exam. Continue reading for more.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2021
Candidates should analyse these topics exhibited by SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment Examination over the years and learn about the various topics that tend to appear more frequently in the Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence, General Awareness, and English Language sections.
Candidates should be able to figure out which question has been asked from which topic based on the topics laid out below. The areas in which candidates need to focus to compartmentalise time and leverage scores on their side are as follows:
- Analogy and Missing Number or Character.
- Word Arrangement and Coding-Decoding should be the next in the list of questions you go head to head in SSC CHSL (10+2) 2015 General Intelligence Section.
- Pay attention while attempting problems based on Statement and Conclusion and Figure Patterns as they confuse most SSC Candidates.
- And if calculation is not your strong suit, skip the Problem Solving section to avoid any negative marking in the section.
The expanse of the SSC CHSL 2021 Syllabus is extensive; you will need to put your best foot forward to maximise your overall score and improve your chances of cracking the SSC CHSL 2022 Recruitment Exam.
Most candidates consider the English Section of the SSC CHSL Recruitment Examination a significant score booster. Still, a few aspirants are completely dreaded by the questions based on various aspects and applications of English.
Here are a few pointers for SSC CHSL 2021 candidates to maximise scores in this section:
- Cloze Passage and Word Substitution are comparatively easy to solve and should be the priority of all candidates. The count of questions from this topic is also good.
- Parajumbles, Spell Check and Sentence Correction Questions have also maintained an easy to slightly moderate pattern through the years and should be the go-to questions for you.
- Antonyms/Synonyms and Idioms & Phrases. These questions take only a few seconds to solve if and only if you are familiar with the word or phrase. Do not try and guess the solution.
- Strong English grammar command and a good reading speed will ensure better question attempt capacity for Active-Passive and Direct Indirect Speech Questions in SSC CHSL (10+2) 2021 Exam.
The only rigorous practice could improve your ability in this section. Quantitative Section heavily relies on continuous efforts. That is why you will need to practice a lot.
Here are a few last-minute preparation tips for scoring better in the Quantitative Aptitude Section of the SSC CHSL 2021 Recruitment Exam.
- Trigonometry and Histogram questions have been prevalent in SSC CHSL (10+2) Examinations over the years and generally are of a moderate difficulty level.
- Ratio & Proportions and Mixtures require a good understanding of allegation principles. If you are familiar with that, you can easily attempt these questions.
- Avoid TSD, Fractions and Percentage problems if calculation is not a key strength.
- The SSC CHSL Exam Trends indicate Algebra and Pie Chart being quite troublesome for most candidates.
If you have ignored reading newspapers and keeping yourself updated on the latest happenings around you, it is better to skip that section now.
But if you have kept a journal of it, make sure to go through it at least once. Usually, most of the questions in SSC CHSL General Awareness will be based on:
- Science (Physics, Chemical Processes and Environmental Science)
- Static GK (Indian History and Laws)
If you haven’t given any attention to this section, maybe the topics mentioned above can still save you. To increase the odds of passing the SSC CHSL 2021 Exam with flying clours, you can also check out some previous question papers, i.e., 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.
OnlineTyari caters to both English, and Hindi Test takers so that no candidates (whether they prefer English or Hindi medium of instruction) have to struggle due to the language barrier. You can check out SSC CHSL practice papers to get an idea of whether you are ready for the SSC CHSL (10+2) Examination or not.
Stay connected for more information regarding SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021 on this page. To excel in SSC CHSL Examination, download the Best SSC CHSL Exam Preparation App for free.
FAQs on SSC CHSL Preparation Tips
Here are some of the FAQs regarding the SSC CHSL that candidates must be familiar with:
Q. When will SSC conduct the CHSL Tier-2 exam?
A. SSC has decided to conduct the Tier-2 exam on January 9, 2022.
Q. Where to download the CHSL Tier-2 admit card?
A. The only place where candidates can download a soft copy of their exam call letter is the official website, i.e., ssc.nic.in.
Q. When will the SSC CHSL Tier-2 Admit Card for all regions be out?
A. The SSC Tier-2 Admit Card is likely to be announced in December month; however, the exact date is yet to be announced.
Q. Is the SSC CHSL exam bilingual?
A. Yes, the SSC CHSL exam is set in two languages, i.e., Hindi and English.
|SSC CHSL Recruitment||SSC CHSL Syllabus|
|SSC CHSL Preparation Tips||SSC CHSL Admit Card|
|SSC CHSL Books||SSC CHSL Salary|
|SSC CHSL Exam Pattern||SSC CHSL Question Papers|
If you still have any questions or queries regarding taking the SSC CHSL 2021 exam or would like to ask anything concerning the SSC CHSL exam preparation, feel free to reach out to us via the comment box below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.