SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2017: For the candidates who have filled the forms for SSC CHSL Tier 1, The Exam is around the corner. Staff Selection Commission will be conducting SSC CHSL (10+2) examination from March 4th to 24th March, 2018.
This article will be helpful for each and every candidate who is either still preparing or those who are done with their revisions. To crack SSC CHSL Tier 1, hard work is needed with a pinch of smart work. In such a short span of time left, our last minute preparation tips will help candidates to gain confidence and elate their skills.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2017: Last Minute Preparation Tips
SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment Test is an online format exam which focuses primarily on analysing a candidate’s grasp of concepts based on Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence, English Language and General Awareness.
The examination is spread out in well designed 100 Question Grid, with the same number of questions from each section. There are no sectional cut-offs, which is good but the time allotted is 60 minutes, which can be challenging to some extent.
Keeping it simple and precise, in this post on SSC CHSL Tier 1 Last Minute Preparation Tips 2017, we are going to share few essential points which primarily aims at improving the overall score in SSC CHSL 2017 Exam.
- Concentrate on the aptitude section as it requires accuracy as well as speed.
- Try to learn as many shortcut techniques as possible as they save a lot of time and help you speed up.
- Also, start revising logical reasoning as this is the topic which requires maximum time and maximum practice.
- Stay updated with the latest current affairs. Read Newspapers on daily basis. This will not only help in enhancing your general knowledge but also of English language. It is the best habit that people can engage in to help them in various fields of knowledge and education. Pay special attention to front page news as it contains the most vital and latest information.
- Try to shuffle subjects so that you do not get bored.
Practice SSC CHSL Tier 1 Mock Test
- Appear for an online mock test and ensure that you are moving ahead with the best exam strategy in mind.
- Implement your strategy in this mock test and analyze the score achieved.
- Focus on accuracy. Also, make sure that atleast 85% of the attempted questions are positively correct.
- Compare scores achieved in the mock test with previous year cut off marks and see if you land in the ‘safe zone’.
- After detailed analysis of your performance, if your expected performance was not upto the mark, consider making tweaks in your strategy.
Set your Clock for the Last Hours
You can now count the hours leading up to the date of examination. So, make sure that each day is worth it. Make a proper timetable, focused on both proper studying as well as the revision on the same day. You need to dedicate more time towards analysing your performance in practice tests you take and learning from your mistakes. Learning any new topic right now will be futile!
As only a few days are left for the exam, the first and foremost thing is that you take good care of yourself. You need to stay healthy and sleep well and try to avoid chores that can cause any injury to you. You need to be relaxed and calm as it will give you a better clarity.
Don’t take the stress and too much burden. Also, Do not study for late hours as it will only lead to unwanted exhaustion. Just be confident about your preparation level and stick to your own plan of action for attempting SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam – you will persevere!
Till then, Stay connected for more information regarding SSC CHSL 2017 Exam. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best SSC Exam Preparation App for free.