SSC CHSL TIER I 2018-19 | 38+ General Awareness Questions Were Directly Asked From Onlinetyari in Different Shifts: The SSC CHSL Tier I exam was conducted between 1st July to 11th July as per the updated exam status of SSC. As per SSC update, only 44.37% students attempted this exam.
A total number of 100 questions were asked in the exam and the overall difficulty level of the paper was Easy to Moderate.
After researching for long hours, we were able to find a number of questions on the OnlineTyari’s platform that might’ve facilitated in achieving a better score. Let us dig deeper and understand the questions.
38+ General Awareness Questions Were Asked Directly From Onlinetyari
Based on the data provided by our subject-matter experts, we are happy to announce that around 38+ General Awareness Questions were asked in the actual exam of SSC CHSL TIER I. Here are the questions asked in the actual examination.
1. Who was the first Education Minister?
Ans: Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
2. What is the full form of PDF?
Ans: Portable Document Format
3. Which state is the largest producer of jute in India?
Ans: West Bengal
4. What is the SI Unit of Resistance?
5. Typhim VI vaccine is given in which disease?
6. The Non-Cooperation movement was started in which Year?
7. Study of Fossils is known as?
8. Bhitarkanika Wildlife Sanctuary is situated in which state?
9. What is the full form of SWIFT?
Ans: The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication
10. 124th Amendment Bill is related to?
Ans: 10 per cent reservation in jobs and educational institutions to economically backward section in the general category.
11. Who is CM of Goa?
Ans: Pramod Sawant
12. What is the value of 1 Parsec?
Ans: 3.0857×1016 m
13. What is the Height of Statue of Unity?
Ans: 182 m
14. Wular Lake is located in which state?
Ans: Jammu and Kashmir
15. Which gland produces Lipase?
16. What is the full form of NEFT?
Ans: National Electronic Funds Transfer
17. Where was the venue of ICC world cup 2019?
18. Where is the headquarter of Union Bank of India?
19. Which chemical smells like rotten eggs?
Ans: Hydrogen Sulphide
20. China shares longest border with which state of India?
Ans: Jammu & Kashmir
21. Who was the Founder of sayyid dynasty?
Ans: Khizr Khan
22. Who was the captain of 2018 women hockey team?
Ans: Rani Rampal
23. Where is Indra Sagar Dam located?
Ans: Madhya Pradesh
24. Who wrote the book “Playing it in my way”?
Ans: Sachin Tendulkar
25. Which of the following is the Southernmost River?
Ans: Pazhayar River
26. What is the SI unit of pressure?
27. Gahirmatha wildlife century is famous for?
Ans: Olive Ridley Turtles
28. Where is Periyar National Park?
29. Who is the writer of “The Indian struggle” book “?
Ans: Subhash Chandra Bose
30. Who was the director of movie “Narender Modi”?
Ans: Pawan Poddar & Tanya Sharma
31. Which number of Lok Sabha is at present?
32. What is the currency of Myanmar?
33. Who is the Youth Affairs Minister?
Ans: Kiren Rijiju
34. Who is governor of MP?
Ans: Anandiben Patel
35. ‘Mausam’ is launched by which ministry?
Ans: Ministry of Culture
36. Who coined the term Mitochondria?
Ans: Carl Benda
37. Dolomite is the ore of?
Ans: Calcium Magnesium Carbonate
38. Padma River in Bangladesh is the tributary of which river?
As you can see that a good number of questions have been asked directly from Onlinetyari so undoubtly the exam would be quite familiar for those students who have prepared their exam with the help of Onlinetyari Platform.
To assure your success in your exam start preparing with TyariPlus.
Stay Tuned for latest government exam updates 2019.