SSC CPO All India Test (AIT) Analysis & Result 2017: To assist candidates in preparing for the posts of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF, OnlineTyari conducted an All India Test on 24th June 2017, in association with Naryana Institute inviting all aspirants to appear in the mock test.
The results for the same have been declared and can be checked from your OnlineTyari Account Dashboard.
SSC CPO All India Test (AIT) Analysis & Result 2017
The All India Live Test for SSC CPO was conducted on June 24. There were 6 slots open. Almost 12500+ candidates appeared for SSC CPO All India Test and the scoreboard of toppers is mentioned below:
Please find bellow the list of top 10 test scorers. This certainly will assist you to analysis the preparedness of candidates in correlation to the content provided.
SSC CPO All India 2017 Test Top 10:-
|1||Bhanu Prakash Verma||
|6||Rahul Singh Rajput||
|9||Mukesh Kumar Sharma||
We would like to congratulate all the top scorers for performing extremely well in this AIT. Some of the essential points highlighting performance of the candidates in SSC CPO All India Test are:
- 1 Candidate performed really well and secured their position among Toppers. He managed to secure 190 in the All India Test. He might be probable topper of the real Exam as well.
- Interestingly, 4 candidates in total managed to go beyond 120 marks. They should focus on studies in similar way and they will surely make it to the skill test.
- A total of 22 students managed to score adequate marks to manage decent score (between 90+) that can be worked upon and perform well in the Real Exam i.e. they missed the cutoff mark by 25% or less. Hence there is a scope for Improvement.
- Remaining 82.3% students scored very less and if they really wish to make it for the Exam in this attempt only they had to work really hard on concepts as well as accuracy. Scoring in this range should be a wake-up call for such candidates. Start by revisiting the basics of each section and then work your way up to challenging ones.
- The level of this AIT has been ranged from moderate to challenging by students. By attempting this, students got a fair idea of the do’s and don’ts for the actual examination.
Top five states where candidates appeared for the AIT –
We take pride in our efforts to reaching out to aspirants from all across India. This has been our primary guiding principle to provide access to quality content and test taking experience to our students. We wish the same for our valued content partners as well. As this test was conducted in association with Narayana Institute, we feel obliged to shar the names of top five states where candidates appeared for the test.
- Uttar Pradesh