SSC Delhi Police Constable Last Minute Preparation Tips 2017: The Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct Delhi Police Constable exam to recruit 4669 Temporary Constable (Executive) in Delhi Police from tomorrow i.e 5th December 2017.
To ensure that our readers are ready to face SSC Delhi Police Constable Examination, we have listed out some of the essentials tips and tricks as a last minute preparation resort for all you aspirants out there. Make sure you thoroughly read each one of them.
SSC Delhi Police Constable Last Minute Preparation Tips
Let us revisit the exam pattern for SSC Delhi Police Constable first. For the prelims examination, there will be 3 sections and the total marks will be 100. The SSC Delhi Police Constable exam consists of 3 sections namely Numerical Ability, Reasoning, and General Knowledge/ Current Affairs.
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||50|
The written exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- There will be 100 questions in paper.
- The Time Duration of written test will be 90 minutes.
- The question paper will be bilingual
Keeping it simple and precise, in this post on SSC Delhi Police Constable Last Minute Preparation Tips 2016, we are going to share few essential points which primarily aims at improving the overall score in SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam.
Revise Topics Properly
You need to do this ASAP. No need to pick up a new topic. Just go about it in the following manner.
- Revise topics section-wise.
- DO NOT pick up any new topic.
- Also, dedicate few hours to each section, beginning with General Awareness.
- Revise Direct Formulas and tables, squares, cubes, shortcut tricks etc. to reduce the time allotted for calculation in Quantitative Aptitude Section.
- Go for the challenging ones and see if there is any scope for improvement.
Follow a strict regime. Also, you need the discipline to complete your revision on time.
Final Practice Run: SSC Delhi Police Constable All India Test
- Appear for OnlineTyari’s All India test and ensure that you are moving ahead with the best exam strategy in mind.
Practice: FREE SSC Delhi Police All India Test
- Implement your strategy in this test and analyze the score achieved.
- Focus on accuracy. Also, make sure that atleast 85% of the attempted questions are positively correct.
- Compare scores achieved in the All India test with previous year cut off marks and see if you landed in the ‘safe zone’.
- After a detailed analysis of your performance, if your expected performance was not up to the mark, consider making tweaks in your strategy.
Keep Calm and Believe in Yourself
- You need a calm mind to score well in SSC Delhi Police Constable. Hence, Stop stressing about the so called ‘expected difficulty level’ of the examination.
- If the difficulty level is tough, it will be for everyone – not just you!
- So stay calm during the time of examination and try to perform at the best of your abilities.
Note: Make sure you get ample sleep in the last day as it will help in reducing your stress levels. And, as a final read, if you are having any doubts about how to attempt SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam, you can give ours a thorough read.
Stay connected for more information regarding SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam Recruitment 2017. To excel in SSC Examination, download the Best SSC Exam Preparation App for free.