SSC GD Constable: 60 Days Study Pla: SSC has released the notification for the recruitment of the SSC GD Constable in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018. This is a golden opportunity for those candidates who are looking for a job in this field because the tentative vacancies intimated so far is 54,953. The final result along with force allocation will be declared by the Commission based on the performance of candidates in the Computer Based Examination. Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Detailed Medical Examination will be of qualifying nature.
Although the competition is tough, it will not be an easy task to accomplish the goals you have set for yourself in the year 2018. We expect that you should at least have a proper Strategy and Study Plan that can help you secure a seat. Here is a proper SSC GD Constable 60 days study plan which will help you prepare for your upcoming exam
Crack SSC GD Constable in just 60 Days
Since the date of the examination will be intimated by SSC in the coming days. We expect that by now, you must have prepared all the important topics related to SSC GD Constable Exam. Below are some important tips and important topics from each section. You need to keep your focus on these topics and Practice.
- Quantitative section is completely about concept, accuracy and speed.
- To master Quant section, the only key to success is practice. Dedicate your time in practicing questions of important topics with good speed and accuracy.
- Solve previous year’s question papers to understand the pattern of questions which are asked in the exam.
- Calculation becomes important part to increase speed so focus more on speedy calculation by doing it mentally and by short tricks.
- Dedicate time to each topic one by one and keep switching questions as well so that you don’t waste much time on a particular question if you got stuck with a difficult one.
- Stay calm and composed at all times and don’t panic. It will only make the situation worse for you. Solve easier questions first, in this way you will handle Pressure easily. Always study with a positive attitude which will help you to retain and recall all that you have learned over the period of time.
- Trick to score marks in Quantitative Aptitude Section is to practice the questions from the topics like SI & CI, Profit, Loss and Discount, Average, first and then go for Number Series, Ratio, Time Speed and Distance, Time and Work and Area and Volume.
- After that, go for Data Interpretation as this is the topic which comprises of simple application of addition, Ratio and percentage.
- Rest questions will be from miscellaneous topics like Surds and Indices, problems on ages etc.
SI & CI | Number Series | Profit, Loss and Discount |Percentage | Average| Time and work |Time Speed and Distance| Area and Volume.
- The Reasoning section, One’s presence of mind is more than sufficient to solve these problems.
- Segregate the topics which you are weak in and practice those every day.
- The trick to attempt maximum number of questions in Reasoning Section is to do pictorial questions first and those questions which take less time.
- There are some topics go for them first like Coding Decoding, odd one out, Analogy, mirror image, embedded image, fig matrix, direction, fig formation and analysis etc. and then proceed for Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series, if you master these topics then definitely you will be landing on the safer side.
- Daily mocks and Previous year paper is more than enough for reasoning section.
- Don’t get too engrossed in any question in the actual examination as you’ll have other questions to attempt as well. If you feel they are too time consuming, a smart choice will be to skip them.
Important Topics are:-
- English/Hindi is not a subject but a Language and one needs proper time in order to get used to a Language. For English there are two ways either you are good with rules or you must have good reading skills.
- Vocabulary of SSC GD is very important as it will carry 15 out of 25 marks. So improve it by daily memorizing words along with tricks and strategy.
- Attempt the grammar section first and then go for vocab section.
- The Reading comprehension too should be attempted in a way that vocab and phrases based questions first and then the questions that need a deeper penetration through the paragraphs.
- The important topics for cloze test and error detections are subject verb agreement, preposition, Tenses, Adverb and Adjectives. These topics may help you do some other questions too that will be based on grammar.
Fillers | Cloze Test | Error Detection | Idioms and Phrases |One word | Sentence Correction | Antonyms | Synonyms |
- Questions in this Section will be aimed at testing the Candidates General Awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Understanding Science is very important for any examination, as it is the backbone of every subject. So it is very important to focus on science Part. Also, concentrate on Indian History, Indian Geography and Polity.
- Try to cover the jest of Indian History (Medieval and Modern), Indian Geography (Physical), Terms and Theories of Economy, Polity and Basics of Constitution.
- For Current affairs, strictly follow OnlineTyari Current Affairs Video. This will help you in enhancing your general knowledge.
- The Miscellaneous Section may contain various topics like Current affairs, Computer Knowledge, Technology, Books and Authors, Sports, Persons and Places in News, Abbreviations, Government Schemes etc.
Note – For attempting Real Exam, always follow this Strategy to attempt the paper: Always attempt General Awareness section first. Then proceed with English/ Hindi. After that reasoning and at the end attempt Quant.
Day-Wise Study Plan For SSC GD Constable
|Reasoning Ability||Quantitative Aptitude||English / Hindi Language||General Awareness|
|Day 1||Odd One Out||SI||Grammar (Noun)||History(Medieval)-Delhi Sultanate||Sectional Test 1|
|Day 2||Odd One Out||SI||Grammar (Noun)||History(Medieval)- Delhi Sultanate||MOCK TEST 1|
|Day 3||Number Series||CI||Grammar (Pronoun)||History(Medieval)-Mughal Dynasty||Sectional Test 2|
|Day 4||Number Series||CI||Grammar (Pronoun)||History(Medieval)-Mughal Dynasty||—|
|Day 5||Analogy||Average||Grammar(Subject – verb -Agreement)||History(Modern)- Advent of Europeans||MOCK TEST 2|
|Day 6||Analogy||Average||Grammar(Subject – verb –Agreement)||History(Modern)-Governor Generals & Viceroys||Sectional Test 3|
|Day 7||Mathematical inequality||Profit and Loss||Grammar(Subject – verb –Agreement)||History(Modern)-Governor Generals & Viceroys||MOCK TEST 3|
|Day 8||Mathematical inequality||Profit and Loss||Grammar (Tense)||History(Modern)-Governor Generals & Viceroys||—|
|Day 9||—||Discount||Grammar (Tense)||History(Modern)- Era of Mahatma Gandhi||Sectional Test 4|
|Day 10||Conclusion/ Inference||Discount||Grammar (Adjective)||History(Modern)- Freedom movements||MOCK TEST 4|
|Day 11||Conclusion/ Inference||Percentage||Grammar (Adjective)||Polity – Articles & Amendments||Sectional Test 5|
|Day 12||Alphabetical series||Percentage||Grammar (Adjective)||Polity – Articles & Amendments||MOCK TEST 5|
|Day 13||Alphabetical series||Ratio & Proportion||Grammar (Articles)||Polity- Structure of Govt.||Sectional Test 6|
|Day 14||Coding Decoding||Ratio & Proportion||Grammar (Articles)||Science – Bio||MOCK TEST 6|
|Day 15||Coding Decoding||Ratio & Proportion||Grammar (Articles)||Science – Bio||—|
|Day 16||—||Number System||Error/ वाक्य त्रुटी||Science- Chemistry||—|
|Day 17||Mirror Image||Number System||Error/ वाक्य त्रुटी||Science- Chemistry||Sectional Test 7|
|Day 18||Mirror Image||Number System||Filler/ वाक्य में रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति||Science- Physics||MOCK TEST 7|
|Day 19||Paper Folding||—||Filler/ वाक्य में रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति||Science- Physics||Sectional Test 8|
|Day 20||Paper Folding||Time Speed and Distance||Sentence Correction/ शुद्ध वाक्य चुनें||Geography||MOCK TEST 8|
|Day 21||—||Time Speed and Distance||Sentence Correction/ शुद्ध वाक्य चुनें||Geography||Sectional Test 9|
|Day 22||Figure Matrix||Time Speed and Distance||Sentence Correction/ शुद्ध वाक्य चुनें||Geography||MOCK TEST 9|
|Day 23||Figure Matrix||Time & Work||Synonyms/ समनार्थक शब्द||Economics||Sectional Test 10|
|Day 24||Incomplete Pattern||Time & Work||Synonyms/ समनार्थक शब्द||Economics||MOCK TEST 10|
|Day 25||Incomplete Pattern||Time & Work||Synonyms/ समनार्थक शब्द||Current Affair – Books & Author||Sectional Test 11|
|Day 26||—||Surds & Indices||Antonyms/ विलोम शब्द||Current Affair – Sports||MOCK TEST 11|
|Day 27||Dictionary arrangement||Surds & Indices||Antonyms/ विलोम शब्द||Current Affair – Awards||Sectional Test 12|
|Day 28||Dictionary arrangement||Problems on Ages||Spelling||Current Affair – Space||MOCK TEST 12|
|Day 29||Direction||Problems on Ages||Spelling||Current Affair – Govt. Scheme||Sectional Test 13|
|Day 30||Direction||Area and Volume||One word/ प्रत्येक शब्द के लिए एक शब्द||Current Affair – International Organization||MOCK TEST 13|
|Day 31||Fig. Formation and Analysis||Area and Volume||One word/ प्रत्येक शब्द के लिए एक शब्द||Current Affair –National||Sectional Test 14|
|Day 32||Fig. Formation and Analysis||Area and Volume||Idioms & Phrases/ मुहावरें एवं लोकोक्तियाँ||Current Affair –Inter National||MOCK TEST 14|
|Day 33||Embedded Image||Simplification||Idioms & Phrases/ मुहावरें एवं लोकोक्तियाँ||Computer||Sectional Test 15|
|Day 34||Embedded Image||Simplification||Cloze Test/ अनुच्छेद में (रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति)||Revision – History||MOCK TEST 15|
|Day 35||Ranking||Basic Geometry||Cloze Test/ अनुच्छेद में (रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति)||Revision – History||Sectional Test 16|
|Day 36||Ranking||Basic Geometry||Cloze Test/ अनुच्छेद में (रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति)||Revision – Polity||MOCK TEST 16|
|Day 37||—||Basic Geometry||—||—|
|Day 38||—||—||Reading Comprehension||Revision – Polity||—-|
|Day 39||—||—||Reading Comprehension||Revision – Biology||MOCK TEST 17|
|Day 40||Miscellaneous Topics||Data Interpretation||Reading Comprehension||Revision – Biology|
|Day 41||Miscellaneous Topics||Data Interpretation||Revision||Revision – Chemistry||MOCK TEST 18|
|Day 42||Miscellaneous Topics||Revision||Revision – Chemistry|
|Day 43||Miscellaneous Topics||—||Revision||Revision – Physics||MOCK TEST 19|
|Day 44||Miscellaneous Topics||Miscellaneous Topics||—||Revision – Physics|
|Day 45||Miscellaneous Topics||Miscellaneous Topics||Revision||—||MOCK TEST 20|
|Day 46||—||Revision||Revision – Geography||—|
|Day 47||Miscellaneous Topics||—||Revision||Revision – Geography||Previous year Paper 2013|
|Day 48||Miscellaneous Topics||Revision||Revision||Revision – Economics||—|
|Day 49||Revision||Revision||Revision||Revision – Economics||Previous year Paper 2015|
|Day 51||—||Revision||—||Revision – Current Affair||Revision|
|Day 52||Miscellaneous Topics||Revision||—||Revision – Current Affair||Revision|
|Day 53||Miscellaneous Topics||Revision||Revision – Current Affair||Revision|
|Day 54||Revision||Revision||—||Revision – Current Affair||Revision|
|Day 55||Revision||Revision||Revision – Current Affair||Revision|
|Day 56||—||Revision||—||Revision – Current Affair||Revision|
|Day 57||Revision||Revision||Revision – Current Affair||Revision|
|Day 60||Revision||Revision||Revision||—||All The Best|