SSC GD Constable Exam 2018 | One-Fourth Paper From OnlineTyari: Staff Selection Commission commenced the recruitment process for the post of Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018 and SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI in CISF Examination, 2018 in the Computer Based Mode. The SSC GD Constable examination will be held from 11th Feb to 11th March 2019.
After researching for long hours, we were able to find a number of questions on the OnlineTyari’s platform that might’ve facilitated in achieving a better score. Let us dig deeper and understand the questions.
SSC GD Constable Exam 2018: One-Fourth Paper From OnlineTyari
Based on the data provided by our subject-matter experts, we are thrilled to announce that around 37 Questions asked in the actual paper were correctly predicted by OnlineTyari. Here are the questions asked in the actual examination.
- Who was the guardian of Akbar When he was young?
A. Bairam Khan
2. The War of Khandwa was fought between whom?
A. Babur and Rana Sanga
3. Who has built the Red Fort?
A. Shah Jahan
4. Bandhavgarh National Park is in which state?
A. Madhya Pradesh
5. ‘Gidda’ is a folk dance from which the state of India?
6. In which year Buddha died?
A. 483 BC
7. South Africa Currency –
8. Who executed the Sikh Guru Arjun Dev? –
9. What is the maximum strength of RajyaSabha?
10. Where is the headquarter of the United Nations?
A. New York
11. The SI unit of power—
12. The chief election commissioner can be removed by the –
A. President on the recommendation of the parliament
13. Shahpurkandi Dam will be constructed on which of the following Indian River?
14. Majuli island is situated on which river?
A. Brahmaputra river
15. Who was the first Chief Minister of the Rajasthan?
A. Pandit Hira Lal Shastri
16. Thomas Cup is associated with which of the following sports?
17. What is the full form of ATM?
A. Automated teller machine
18. The atomic bomb is based on the principle of
A. Nuclear fusion
19. Recently, ISRO successfully launches which of the following communication satellite?
Ans: GSAT – 29
19. International Monetary Fund (IMF) was set up in ________?
20. An article marked at Rs. 540 is sold at Rs. 496.80 in an offseason offer. Then the rate of discount offered (in percent) is?
21. The ratio of the ages of two boys is 3: 4. After 3 years, the ratio will be 4: 5. The ratio of their ages after 21 years will be 10:11
A. 2, 10, 40, 120, ?, 240 – 235
22. A man took a loan from a bank at a rate of 12% p.a. simple interest. After 3 years he had to pay Rs. 5400 interest only for the period. The principal amount borrowed by him was?
A. Rs. 15,000
23. The greatest number of four digits which is divisible by 15, 25, 40 and 75 is?
24. A tank 5 meter long and 4 meters wide is filled with water, which has a depth of 2m. What is the amount of water in the tank?
A. 40000 liters
25. A and B can do a piece of work in 30 days, while B and C can do the same work in 24 days and C and A in 20 days. They all work together for 10 days when B and C leave. How many days more will A take to finish the work?
A. 18 days
26. If a person walks at 14 km/hr instead of 10 km/hr, he would have walked 20 km more. The actual distance traveled by him is?
A. 50 km
27. In the following questions, choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word.
A. Melody – disharmony
28. In the following questions, choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word.
A. Elegance – gaucheness, messiness
29. In the following questions choose the one which is the best express the meaning of the given word.
A. Insolent: impudent, cheeky
30. In the following questions choose the one which is the best express the meaning of the given word.
A. Beguile: attract, enchant,
31. Arrange the following words as per order in the dictionary.
32. In each of the following questions, select the related word/letters/number from the given alternatives. 60: 15:: 100:?
33. The following questions are based on letter series. In each question, some letters are missing. The missing letters are given in the proper sequence as one of the alternatives among the four/five given under each question. Find the correct alternative in each question.
a _caab_a_bcaab _ a _ b _ a
34. In each of the following questions, select the related word/letters/number from the given alternatives. Nile : River : : Atlas : ?
35. Rajiv is the brother of Arun. Sonia is the sister of Sunil. Arun is the son of Sonia. How is Rajiv related to Sunil?
36. At 1.45 PM, the hour hand will be in the direction-
Here we conclude our article!! Stay connected for latest updates regarding government exam 2019.