SSC JE 2017 Last Days Preparation Tips | Things to Do: Staff Selection Commission will hold the Junior Engineer Examination, 2017 (Tier-I) from 22nd January to 29th January for filling up different categories of posts in various Ministries/Departments/ Organisations.
Over here, we will highlight some important pointers of SSC JE 2017 revision plan for the Upcoming Days. Also, we will formulate some important tips and analyze our data for SSC JE revision. If you want to crack SSC JE Tier 1, we suggest you follow this plan with complete dedication. Let us look at the exam pattern first:
The Paper I of SSC JE 2017 consists of objective type questions carrying a total of 200 marks. The mode of examination will be a computer-based test. The total time duration of the paper is 2 hours.
|Name of the Section||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
|Part –A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) Or
Part-B General Engineering (Electrical) Or
Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I. In General Engineering, candidates can choose any one of the options for Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering. Only those candidates who are able to qualify Paper I will be eligible to appear for Paper II.
We will now lay our SSC JE 2017 Last Days Preparation Tips and hope you get to Crack SSC Junior Engineer Examination 2017.
SSC JE 2017 Last Days Preparation Tips
In order to prepare efficiently for SSC JE Tier 1 exam, you need a rock solid SSC JE revision plan along with relevant study material.
What should have been done by now for SSC JE Tier 1
- By now you should have had gone through the entire syllabus at least twice.
- Your handwritten notes or what we call Power notes should be totally ready for final revision.
- You should have had a decent exposure to shortcuts and the formulas and should already have appeared for some mock tests for Tier I.
The last week is the make or break days for aspirants. Utilize these days properly to guide your efforts in a meaningful direction.
What to do now for SSC JE Tier 1 Examination
- This is obviously not the time to do anything new. There is no point in opening an entirely new SSC JE topic. It will end up in futile.
- When you revise, pick up at least two test areas simultaneously (example- Reasoning with General Awareness or General Engineering with Reasoning and so on). This method will help you to polish final touches and to Connect with the Dots approach.
- Practice a mock test per day. This would partly simulate the exam conditions.
Missed Mock Tests? Don’t worry, go through:
- Analyze every mock test you appear for and see the improvements in terms of Time as well as accuracy. This will help you get a fair number of attempts that you can make in the real examination.
- Have a fixed plan regarding what you need to do in terms of tasks rather focus on how much you need to study in terms of hours. Write down the plans for best execution.
- Strategize your time as per the real exam minutes as SSC JE Tier I score has been the key factor in the final selection. Don’t focus on just clearing the cutoff, aim for the higher.
Your success or failure will largely depend upon the wise utilization of the time that you have adopted, your ability to clock in the number of hours these days and lastly the SSC JE revision plan that you have adopted for the upcoming examination.
We hope this article provides you with useful information on SSC JE 2017 Last Days Preparation Tips. Stay connected for more information regarding SSC JE Recruitment 2017. To excel in SSC Examinations, download the Best SSC Exam Preparation App for free.