SSC JE Application Link Active: The Staff Selection Commission has finally uploaded the long-awaited SSC Junior Engineer notification for the year 2017-18.
Are you able to qualify the eligibility criteria for SSC JE 2017-18 Recruitment? If yes, do not waste any time. Just go ahead and follow these simple steps to fill the application form online for SSC JE 2017-18 Recruitment.
SSC aspirants can now start applying for the upcoming Junior Engineer All India Level Examination. The online registration and application process for SSC JE 2017-18 has been initiated and will be open until 17 November 2017 (5:00 PM).
How to Apply for SSC JE 2017-18 Recruitment?
A fulltime career in Government departments is something most aspirants live for. Yet again, Staff Selection Commission has come up with JE 2017-18 vacancy which can help aspirants to fulfill their dream. For SSC Junior Engineer Post, the registration fee has been set at Rs. 100/- for General and OBC candidates.
No fee for all Women Candidates/ SC / ST/ PH & Ex-Servicemen candidates eligible for reservation as per Govt. orders.
Follow these steps carefully to submit SSC JE 2017 Application Form.
- Before applying, the candidates must have a valid e-mail as well as scanned copies of photograph and signature ready to go.
- Begin by Logging on the Official Website ssconline.nic.in or click on the below given image:
- Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts: Registration Part (In case not registered earlier) and Application Part.
- Press “Click to apply” button & click on the new registration button. Make an ID by filling your Name, Father’s name, 10th class roll no. & date of birth and press enter after entering the captcha.
- A new window will appear where the candidates will have to fill basic information and submit the form. After that, a registration number & a password will be generated.
- A candidate can now proceed to fill online application with Registration ID and password provided in the one-time registration process.
- Upload your photograph and signature by clicking on upload photo/ signature.
- The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of information about choice of centres, education qualification, post preference, making payment of examination fee, etc.
- Make sure to revisit all the entries before you click on “Submit” button. No Correction/ Modification will be allowed.
- After that, the candidates have to enter the payment details. To pay the fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of the challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in designated branch of State Bank of India and then continue within the stipulated date and time. Bank will generate MIS Report and send it to Commission. This process takes minimum 48 hours. After 48 hours the candidate may check their application status form by clicking on ‘Check your application status here’ option on the default page.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
- Fill all the details carefully & finish by submitting your application form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
This is all for SSC JE Application Process. Stay connected for more information regarding SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017-18. To excel in SSC Examinations, download the Best SSC JE Exam Preparation App for free.