SSC MTS 30 Day Study Plan 2017: Staff Selection Commission will conduct a competitive examination for recruitment of the candidates for the post of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, Group “C” Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices, in different States/ Union Territories.
A total number of 8300 vacancies have been mentioned by SSC for the upcoming examination. The SSC MTS 2017 Application form was filled from 31st December 2016 to 30th January 2017. As of now, SSC will hold the Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical ) Staff examination in different states and Union Territories on April 16 & 30 and May 7, 2017.
Here in this article, we will formulate a proper SSC MTS 30 day Study Plan 2017. If you want to crack SSC MTS, we suggest you to follow this SSC MTS Tier 1 Study plan with complete dedication.
SSC MTS 30 Day Study Plan 2017
SSC MultiTasking Staff examination is just 3 weeks away. It is always better to utilize time in an optimized manner in order to get better results. The aspirants had already been motivation level. Here We have divided the upcoming month into 4 weeks time to formulate our SSC MTS Study Plan. Proceed to our week by week smart plan of action or study plan for SSC MTS Tier 1 Recruitment Exam.
Try to complete all the tasks assigned on time. Let us start with 1st week of SSC MTS Study Plan.
SSC MTS Study Plan Week 1: Reasoning/ General Intelligence
For this week, Dedicate 3-4 days towards Reasoning Ability Preparation. Here we would be- Focusing more on Usual Reasoning than Visual reasoning topics. While building concepts and solving questions, there should be no time limit or pressure. Ideally, one should try one’s best to solve 20+ questions on each topic (attempt section tests).
- Try to practice Caselets or sets i.e number of Questions that are based on a common theory like puzzle, vein diagram.
- Practice those reasoning and general intelligence topics which consume more time as reasoning can be mastered with practice only.
- Attempt Questions topic wise. You need to understand the type of questions each topic has.
- Now try a model test paper and see how much you have improved section wise in Reasoning as per time schedule and what is the % improvement in complete test.
We hope you will keep in mind the above topics while preparing for Reasoning section. Let us move to the next section i.e Numerical Aptitude.
SSC MTS Study Plan Week 2: Numerical Aptitude Section
Since you are well into half of the month of March by now, it is time to turn towards Quantitative Aptitude Preparation. There will be no sectional cutoff in this Exam but this section can take your score to a different Level. Compartmentalization of topics is very important. One must know the topics one is comfortable with- from least to most. One also needs to know as to what could be the level of difficulty of questions, one can handle in an examination scenario.
- Practice Quant Questions topic wise as much as possible.
- Don’t start topics that are untouched and doesn’t appear too frequently in SSC MTS Tier 1 Examination.
- Practice and master Questions that appear in sets and Caselets like DI Questions.
- Focus on learning shortcuts to solve like learn squares and cubes of numbers upto 15, vedic tricks to solve Simple maths. These tricks will help you manage time.
The above tips will surely help you to maximize your score. Let us now move to the next section i.e English Language.
SSC MTS Study Plan Week 3: English Language
This section will be the Major Portion of the Examination. It will be based on Objective Questions based on Grammar and Non-Grammar. English section is always impulsive in nature hence a candidate while preparing for this section should structure the strategy for this section so that no guesses to be made while attempting this section.
- Focus on Reading Comprehension, Sentence Improvement. These are the Questions are the ones which cover major portion.
- Candidates should concentrate on topics like One Word Substitution, Analogy, Antonyms and Synonyms they will be highly prevalent throughout English Section.
- Maintain a separate notebook for all the important words, phrases etc. you collect while preparing for Tier 1 Examination.
Keep in mind the above tips to ace in exam. Let us move to the next topic.
Preparing for SSC MTS?? Try our Recommended Best books
Suggested by elite exam experts, these books will definitely help in improving your knowledge for your upcoming exam.
Try the above recommended products and ace in upcoming exam.
There are thousands of books which are available for SSC MTS Preparation but most of them are not accurate or lack the necessary content required for cracking such a competitive examination. Below mentioned are some of our best recommended books.
SSC MTS Study Material for Exam Preparation
Suggested by elite exam experts, these books will definitely help in improving your knowledge on various for SSC MTS 2017 Exam Preparation.
SSC MTS Study Plan Week 4: General Awareness
This section will be the Game Changer for the Examination as Govt Job Aspirants generally try to make it with the help of other sections and keeping GA Section just for sectional. We can conclude easily those students having proper preparation of General Awareness Section are already a step ahead of other aspirants. Some Key points for preparing for General Awareness Section are as follows.
- Focus more on static Portion.
- Read Current Affairs from last 1 month only.
- Try to cover the jest of Indian History (Medieval and Modern), Indian Geography (Physical), Terms and Theories of Economy, Polity and Basics of Constitution.
The other part of SSC MTS Tier 1 First Week Study Plan is
- Begin by analyzing Previous Year papers and try to find a pattern/ trend for Questions section-wise that have appeared over the years in SSC MTS Tier 1 Examination. This will give you an idea of which topic to focus and which important topic you’ve left untouched.
- Create a list of topics that are prepared from your side for Tier 1 Paper and compare them with the ones that are important and still untouched.
- Attempt a Mock Test and analyze topics you lack in or they need more time from your end for improving accuracy or approach.
You also need to schedule a revision session in this week as it is the most essential part of the entire SSC MTS Study Plan.
Crack SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam– Few Important Points
We hope this SSC MTS Tier 1 study plan proves beneficial for you. You can also follow these pointers to crack SSC MTS Examination.
- You just have to give as many mock test as you can on daily basis.
- Practice the above mock test and see the improvements in terms of Time as well as accuracy. This will help you in getting a fair number of attempts that you can make in the real examination.
- SSC MTS Tier 1 score will be the key factor in the final selection. Hence, don’t focus on just clearing the cutoff, aim for higher.
We hope that this article on SSC MTS Tier 1 Study Plan will help you to formulate your preparation scheme and score well in the SSC MTS Examination. We wish you all the luck for the SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam.
Here we conclude our article on SSC MTS 30 Day Study Plan 2017. We hope that this article on SSC MTS 30 day Study Plan will help you to formulate your preparation scheme and score well in the SSC MTS Examination. We wish you all the luck for the forthcoming SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam.