SSC MTS Job Profile, Salary & Career Prospects: Every year, Staff Selection Commission conducts a competitive examination for recruitment of the candidates for the post of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, Group “C” Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices, in different States/ Union Territories.
SSC will hold the Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical ) Staff examination in different states and Union Territories on April 16 & 30 and May 7, 2017. Candidates under SSC MTS 2016-2017 Recruitment will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Paper-I and Paper-II exam. In order to keep you motivated for the exam, we have come up with this article focusing on SSC MTS Job Profile, Roles and Responsibilities, Pay Scale, Career Prospects, Growth, Opportunities etc.
SSC MTS Job Profile: Roles & Responsibilities
Staff Selection Commission will conduct a competitive examination for recruitment of the candidates for the post of
- Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff
- Group “C” Non-Gazetted
- Non-Ministerial post
in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices, in different States/ Union Territories.
The job of Multitasking staff is quite challenging and extensive. So, after applying one needs to know all the details relevant to this job. To help you overcome all your doubts, we are going to discuss about all the vital and primitive aspects regarding the SSC MTS job profile, salary and further career prospects.
SSC Multitasking Staff: How to get Recruited?
The written exam will consist of two papers i.e:
- As per the scheme of the SSC MTS examination, there shall be two papers viz. Paper – I and Paper – II.
- Paper- I will be entirely objective while Paper- II will be descriptive in nature. There will be four sections – General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English and General Awareness in the Paper-1.
- Paper – II will be comprised of a Short Essay/ Letter to be written in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
- SSC Paper- II is simply qualifying in nature. It is intended to test the elementary language skills of the candidates to be suitable for the post.
Staff Selection Commission holds Multitasking staff examination to recruit candidates for various posts like posts of Peon, Daftary, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Farash, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Mali etc.
- Office Cleanliness and keeping up of the sectional unit
- Photocopies and sending FAXs and etc.
- Watchman or ward duties.
- Opening & Closing rooms.
- Cleaning of Building and xtures.
- Driving of Vehicles in case if you have a Driving license.
- Posts delivering
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
- Physical maintenance of records of the section.
- Paper and less carrying to the several related departments.
- Work related to the qualications in case if you hold an ITI diploma or related.
- Helping in daily office work, including diary, dispatch & computer replacements.
- All work assigned by the superior authority that fall under his criteria.
After knowing detailed work structure, roles and responsibilities, its time to move ahead to Salary section.
SSC MTS Job Profile: Salary
The Staff Selection Commission is making recruitment to the posts of Multi Tasking Staff in Pay Band-1( 5200- 20200/-) + Grade Pay 1800/- (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level).
Now, let us move to a very crucial section of SSC MTS job profile that will help you outline its career prospects.
SSC MTS Job Profile: Career Prospects
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) employees are the Group C central government employees that are hired through special SSC exam. The MTS Employees are very important part of the bureaucracy, especially when it comes to performing the daily operations of different departments. MTS Employees are hired in CCAS cadre (Central Civil Accounts Service) of the Group C and are offered promotions within this group on the basis of seniority.
We hope that this article gives you adequate information and aids in guiding you through the basic features about the SSC MTS Job Profile.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.