SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam Analysis 2017: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) commenced the Tier 2 round to recruit SSC Multi-Tasking Staff for the year 2017. The exam was conducted on 28 January and the candidates who appeared for the paper can now know about their performance with our detailed review of the paper.
Even though the paper was conducted in multiple slots, the level of difficulty was more or less the same i.e MODERATE!
SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam Analysis & Questions Asked
SSC MTS Tier 2 was comprised of a Short Essay/ Letter to be written in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution. Paper- II is simply qualifying in nature. It is intended to test the elementary language skills of the candidates to be suitable for the post. Marks of Tier 2 Descriptive Exam will not be added to the final merit list.
Topics of Essay asked in SSC MTS Descriptive Paper 2017
- Responsibility of a citizen
- Essay on Mobile phone
- Essay on Education and life
- Essay on Cricket
- Essay on Rainy season
Topics of Letter asked in SSC MTS Descriptive Paper 2017
- Write a letter to your father seeking permission to visit Jaipur.
- Write a letter to your friend inviting him/her for summer vacations.
- Write a letter to Electricity Board facing the irregularities of your electricity bill.
- Write a letter to the librarian of your school to purchase new story books.
- Write a letter to the editor regarding the current scenario of Law and Order in your area.
Here we sum up our SSC MTS Tier 2 exam analysis. Needless to say, we will keep you posted on other important details. Till then, stay connected for more information regarding SSC Exam Recruitment 2017. To excel in SSC Examination, download the Best SSC Exam Preparation App for free.