SSC Stenographer Study Plan 2017: SSC stenographer is very popular 10+2 level SSC online exam conducted by staff selection. The Staff Selection Commission released a notification to fill SSC Stenographer recruitment 2017. The SSC Stenographer Written test will be held from 4th to 7 September.
You have 2 Months i.e. 60 Days to prepare yourself to face Tier I. All you need is a right guidance and a study plan that boosts your confidence day by day and helps you stay focused till you achieve your dream. When you are under right guidance, the efforts you put will definitely yield results. Hence, to help you go with flow, we have formulated SSC Stenographer Study Plan 2017: Crack Tier 1 Exam in 60 Days.
SSC Stenographer Study Plan 2017: Crack Tier 1 Exam in 60 days
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D exam selection process is quite simple. First Step is an All India Written Exam & Second Step is Typing Test/ Stenography Test. Candidates have to pass in each step for Selection to the Stenographer Post in various Governmental Departments.
Candidates need to do up to mark & focused preparation for this exam. Over here, we have built a detailed study plan for every section of the test. Further, section wise compilation of topics has also been mentioned. Please be rest assured, there is an enough time to prepare for SSC Stenographer 2017. The need of the hour is to carefully structure and review our “Study Plan”. Let us assume (for the greater good) that you study for 3 hours a day (less than that may put you in fix). That leaves us with a total of 60 days before the ‘D Day’. Please go through subject wise bifurcation of days to have a strategy in place:
|Total Number of Days||60 Days|
|Number of Hours per Day||3 Hours|
|Days dedicated towards General Intelligence & Reasoning||60 Hours|
|Days dedicated towards General Awareness||40 Hours|
|Days dedicated towards English Language and Comprehension||80 Hours|
SSC Stenographer examination is just 9 weeks away. It is always better to utilize time in an optimized manner in order to get better results. The aspirants had already been motivation level. Just the area to work upon is leveling of preparation up to the Mark. There will be a huge difference between Paper I and Paper II preparation.
Let us now try to formulate SSC Stenographer Exam Study Plan according to the sections contained in SSC Stenographer 2017 Paper I.
SSC Stenographer Study Plan 2017: General Intelligence & Reasoning (60 Hours)
The best part of preparing for the reasoning section is that it can be solved by using common sense (Indeed, it is not so common). One’s presence of mind is more than sufficient to solve these problems and one can score very heavily in this section by having a strategy in place resulting in achieving the overall cut-off for the exam. While building concepts and solving questions, there should be no time limit or pressure. Ideally, one should try one’s best to solve 40+ questions on each topic (attempt section tests).
Key points here would be- Focus on Usual Reasoning more and don’t focus much on Visual reasoning topics that has a decreasing trend in numbers since SSC Stenographer Tier 1 Exam 2014 and 2015.
- Try to practice Caselets or sets i.e number of Questions that are based on a common theory like puzzle, vein diagram.
- Practice those reasoning and general intelligence topics which consume more time as reasoning can be mastered with practice only.
- Attempt Questions topic wise. You need to understand the type of questions each topic has.
- Now try a model test paper and see how much you have improved section wise in Reasoning as per time schedule and what is the % improvement in complete test.
According to previous year analysis, The Reasoning section was easy and one of the scoring section of the paper. Most of the Questions were on Analogy, Odd one Out, Series, Visual Reasoning & Mixed Questions.
SSC Stenographer Study Plan 2017: General Awareness (40 Hours)
Most candidates are able to secure good marks in this section but there is a significant number questions which candidates might find confusing. Maximum questions in this section are generally asked from the topics related to India and its Neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc.
- Focus more on static Portion.
- Read Current Affairs from last 1 month only.
- Try to cover the jest of Indian History (Medieval and Modern), Indian Geography (Physical), Terms and Theories of Economy, Polity and Basics of Constitution.
- Begin by analyzing Previous Year papers and try to find a pattern/ trend for Questions section-wise that have appeared over the years in SSC Stenographer Tier 1 Examination. This will give you an idea of which topic to focus and which important topic you’ve left untouched.
- Create a list of topics that are prepared from your side for Tier 1 Paper and compare them with the ones that are important and still untouched.
- Attempt a Mock Test and analyze topics you lack in or they need more time from your end for improving accuracy or approach.
SSC Stenographer Study Plan 2017: English (80 Hours)
This section will be the Major Portion of the Examination. It will be based on Objective Questions based on Grammar and Non-Grammar. English section is always impulsive in nature hence a candidate while preparing for this section should structure the strategy for this section so that no guesses to be made while attempting this section. SSC Stenographer English Section will include 100 Question i.e. 50% of the complete Exam.
At times, due to lack of practice candidates tend to leave some topics untouched. It is advisable not to do this and to invest time to practice English language section as it will help you to score more. Always read the sentence carefully and try to interpret its meaning. Divide the sentence into two parts and then combine them after correction by searching for connectives. If a question is taking much time to solve, leave it for the time being and attempt the next. Prepare SSC Stenographer English Language Section according to the information given above.
We hope that this article will help you formulate your preparation scheme and score well in the SSC Stenographer Examination. We wish you all the luck for the forthcoming SSC Stenographer Exam 2017.