For the sake of IAS 2017 aspirants, OnlineTyari offered an exclusive ‘single day’ massive discount on prominent study material provided by GS Score and Chronicle IAS. The ‘Super Saver Sunday‘ was scheduled for 22nd January 2017, from 12:00 A.M. to 11:59 P.M., where all the products by Chronicle IAS and GS Score will be available at a 40% discount on both Web and App.
Some of the best mock test papers by Chronicle IAS and GS Score were available on a hefty discount for a single day i.e. 22nd January. We received an overwhelming response during this 24-hour ordeal, but a small fraction of users weren’t able to purchase books on time.
For the sake of aspiring IAS candidates, we have extended the offer for another 24 hours. You heard it right!
‘Super Saver Sunday’ is now ‘Marvellous Monday‘
Are you an IAS Aspirant?
Planning to appear for UPSC Civil Services Examination 2017?
If yes, keep reading to know how to avail maximum discount on best mock test papers by Chronicle IAS and GS Score on OnlineTyari platform.
Best Chronicle IAS/ GS Score Mock Test Papers
Without any further delay, here are some of the top rated, highly recommended and challenging mock test papers by Chronicle IAS and GS Score which will be available for purchase at a Flat 40% discount today.
UPSC Civil Services Study Material by Chronicle IAS
UPSC Civil Services Study Material by GS Score
- NCERT Tests: NCERT books are considered to be your first step in civil services exam preparation. Test and verify if you are ready to go ahead.
- Topic-Wise Tests: Topical Tests are designed to go at the micro-topics which is typically tested in the UPSC exam irrespective of its format.
- Sectional Tests: Sectional tests provide you with a firm indication of your strengths & weaknesses in a particular area.
- Current Affairs + GK Tests: The changing pattern of UPSC Examination is a clear indication of having more questions from this section.
- Full Length Mock Tests: Get acquainted with the real test taking environment by writing full length mock tests. Also, analyze what it takes to emerge victorious by formulating your strengths and weaknesses.
- Monthly Current Affairs Material + Tests: What should you read to prepare for your current affairs section? Rely on our monthly compilation of relevant and pertinent topics. Icing on the cake is – we will also test you on what you have studied.
Isn’t this exciting? Getting the best study material at a hefty discount. Do you wish to know how to to procure these mock test papers on ‘Marvellous Monday’?
Follow the instructional video below to know how to get discounted mock test from Chronicle IAS and GS Score this Sunday.
Steps to purchase IAS discounted products on OnlineTyari App (English)
Steps to purchase IAS discounted products on OnlineTyari App (Hindi)
We hope you will reap the benefits of the ‘Marvellous Monday’ and get the best study material at the discounted prices. Do make sure that you login and purchase it as before 11:59 P.M. tonight.