SVC Bank Exam Analysis: Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank successfully conducted the recruitment examination for CSR & CSO Post. A large number of aspirants applied and appeared for the written examination which was held in various examination centers on 23th April 2016. Let us understand the difficulty level of examination through this SVC Bank Exam Analysis and possible expected cut off marks.
SVC Bank Exam Analysis Section-Wise
The Examination Paper consisted of the Objective test. The Objective examination consisted of 200 Questions divided into 4 sections i.e Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Questions, Reasoning Ability – 50 Questions, Verbal Ability- 50 Questions, General Awareness (in CSO Examination) – 50 Questions and Computer Awareness (in CSR Examination) – 50 Questions is conducted for 200 marks.
The Level of paper was easy to moderate and the subject-wise Question Analysis is as follows:
1. Numerical Ability: The overall section was easy to moderate and Number of Good Attempts for this section is 30-33 Questions. Various Topics covered under this section are as follows:
- Profit & Loss/ Simple & Compound Interest
- Ratio & Proportion, Mixture & Alligation
- Time, Work & Distance
- Averages, Simplification and Speed Calculation.
2. Reasoning Ability: The Reasoning Ability section was easy to moderate. Candidates having good knowledge and practice can attempt 33-35 questions easily. Topics covered under this section are as follows:
- Blood Relation, Directions
- Series/ Odd one out
3. Verbal Ability: This section was easy to moderate and one of the scoring section of the paper. Attempting 28-31 Questions will be considered as a good attempt. Topics covered under this section are as follows:
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks (Dual)
- Spotting the Error
- Sentence Completion
4. General Awareness (In CSO Exam Only): The section was Easy. Maximum Questions related to banking are current affairs from Last three months. Some Static portion is also there. A well-prepared candidate can answer 37-39 Questions easily.
4. Computer Aptitude (In CSR Exam Only): This section was moderate. There are Questions from basics concepts of Computer like OS, Computer hardware/ Software, MS Office, Keyboard Shortcuts. Attempting 33-38 Questions will be considered as a good attempt for a well-prepared candidate.
SVC Bank Exam Analysis for CSO and CSR
After analyzing the level of questions in each section, here is the final verdict on the number of questions that will land you in the safe zone for SVC Bank Recruitment 2016.
Number of Questions
Level of Difficulty
Number of Good Attempts
General Awareness (in CSO Exam Only)
Computer Aptitude (in CSR Exam Only)
We hope this exam analysis helps in getting a better idea about your level of performance in SVC Recruitment Bank Examination.
SVC Bank Expected Cut Off Marks
The cutoff marks for this year will depend on the difficulty of the paper and number of candidates appeared for the exam.
|Category||Expected Overall Cut off|
Did you land in the safe zone? If you didn’t, don’t get disheartened just yet. There are a number of recruitment examinations up ahead. Start preparing for those ASAP.
- SBI Clerk : Mock Test Series by Kiran Publication
- SSC CGL 2016 : Mock Test Series by Luminous Point
- IB ACIO : Mock Test Series by OnlineTyari
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.