Shamrao Vithal Bank is one of the oldest urban cooperative banking institutes of India, having its roots of existence over a century ago, in 1906. As per their official announcement, SVC Bank Recruitment 2016 has been initiated with 104 vacancies for the post of CSR and CSO. The application can be submitted online on the official website www.svcbank.com before 14th March 2016. Interested candidates can proceed and read about SVC Bank Recruitment eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure and application process for post of CSO and CSR.
The Exam Date is not yet finalized. The Tentative Date set of written examination for SVC Bank Recruitment is 23 April 2016.
SVC Bank Recruitment 2016
As per SVC Notification, the total number of job vacancies offered by the Cooperative Bank are 104. These vacancies are for 2 posts, CSR and CSO.
- Customer Service Representative (Clerical Grade): 80
- Customer Service Officer (Junior Management Grade): 24
|Name of the Post||Post Vacancies|
|Customer Service Representative (CSR)||80|
|Customer Service Officer (CSO)||24|
The revised Pay Scale set for the posts of CSR and CSO are.
- Customer Service Officer (CSO): Rs. 22,600/- per month
- Customer Service Representative (CSR): Rs. 14,400/- per month
The difference in Pay Scale is due to the fact that CSO is a junior management grade post whereas CSR falls in clerical category. Hence, a CSO has decision making power as well as better pay scale.
SVC Bank Eligibility Criteria 2016 for CSR and CSO
The eligibility criteria for SVC Bank Recruitment 2016 differs as per the post you apply for. Hence, you need to understand the eligibility guidelines carefully.
Age Limit: The permissible age limit set for SVC Bank Recruitment 2016 for the post of CSR and CSO are as follows. The age of reckoning has been set for 31 March 2016.
- For CSR Post, the candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 30 years.
- For CSO Post, the candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 32 years.
Educational Qualification: In order to apply for the post of CSO or CSR in SVC Bank Recruitment 2016, the candidate must have the following qualification standards.
- For CSR Post, the candidates must possess a graduation degree from any recognized university with minimum 45% marks and adequate knowledge in Computer Applications.
- For CSO Post, the candidates must possess a graduation or post graduation degree from any recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
If any applicant fail to satisfy this eligibility criteria, he/she cannot apply for CSR or CSO Post in SVC Bank Recruitment 2016. You can also refer to the official links by SVC Bank for each post.
- Customer Service Representative in the Clerical Grade: Click here
- Customer Service Officer in Junior Management Grade: Click here
SVC Bank Recruitment 2016: How to Apply
The selection procedure set for posts of CSO and CSR involves a written examination followed by a personal interview. If you satisfy the eligibility criteria, you can apply for SVC Bank Recruitment 2016.
The application fees for both posts has been set for Rs. 600/- which will be submutted by each SVC Bank applicant online. The procedure for submitting SVC Bank Application Form is as follows.
How to Submit SVC Bank Application Form
- Log on to svc bank official website www.svcbank.com
- Select Career from the top right menu bar.
- In the SVC Bank Career Page, you can select the post you wish to opt for and proceed further.
- Click here for moving to CSR Application Form Page and Click here for CSO Application Form Page.
- Fill in all the details related to your educational qualification and personal information.
- Upload Passport Sized Photograph and Signature and pay online fees.
- Double check all the filled information before you complete the application process for SVC Bank Recruitment 2016.
- Click on Submit Application and take a print out for future use.
We will be updating more articles regarding SVC Bank Recruitment 2016 soon. Let us know your doubts and queries in the comments section below.