Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017: An official notification was released regarding PGDBF Recruitment for 400 Probationary Officer (PO) Posts. Interested aspirants can submit their Application Form Online through the official portal. This article will dictate all the essential information regarding Syndicate Bank PO Eligibility, Selection and Online Application for the Written Examination.
The online application window for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment is now open and the last date to apply is 28 December 2016.
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017
One of India’s Leading Public Sector Banks (PSBs), Syndicate Bank, has offered an amazing opportunity to all banking aspirants to earn a 1-Year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Noida / Mangalore.
After the completion of this 1-Year Course, the candidates will be offered full-time appointment in various branches of Syndicate Bank as a Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I. As explained above, there are 400 PO Posts under Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017.
|Category of the Candidate||Total Vacancies|
Go through the essential details below and understand whether you can apply for the examination or not.
Syndicate Bank PO Eligibility Criteria 2017
There are a limited set of requirements to be eligible for the written examination for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment. The major implications of eligibility criteria are directed towards Age Limit and Minimum Educational Qualification.
Age Limit: The age bracket for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017 has been set for 20 to 28 Years as on 1 October 2016 i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1988 and not later than 01.10.1996 and (both days inclusive).
Educational Qualification: A candidate must posses atleast a Graduation Degree with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Do you satisfy the above mentioned criteria for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017? Is Yes, proceed further and submit your online application below.
Syndicate Bank PO Online Application 2017
The online application for Syndicate Bank PO has begun and candidates can submit their respective application form through the official portal (www.syndicatebank.in). The application fee set for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017 is
- Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD (Intimation Charges only)
- Rs. 600 for General and others (Application Fees & Intimation Charges)
If you wish to apply for Indian Bank PO Examination 2016, follow these simple steps to submit your online application form.
- Visit Syndicate Bank Website: Click here
- Click on Career from the Footer Section.
- In the new page, under PGDBF PROGRAMME 2017-18, click on Apply Online.
- The application window will open. Go to Click here for New Registration.
- A new window will appear on your screen. Fill your basic personal details.
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated and displayed on the screen.
- Note down this number and password and save it for future use.
- Upload your photograph and signature as per the specifications of IBPS.
- Verify all the details carefully and then Click on FINAL SUBMIT button.
- Enter all the important details carefully and submit your online application.
Note: Please remember the last date for submission of online application is 28 December 2016.
The Examination Date has been tentatively set for 28 February 2017, which gives all candidates a solid 2 months of preparation for the written examination. To excel in Bank Examinations, download the Best Public Sector Banks Exam Preparation App for free