Synonym & Antonym Questions asked in Railways Exam: Railways is one of the biggest Employer in India. Railways is a Central Government Department and issues various vacancies under Technical and NonTechnical Cadre across year. Vacancies issued by Railways are classified under 4 categories on the basis of Grade Pay or Level i.e. Grade A, Grade B, Grade C and Grade D.
As you are aware Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) will conduct its online examination for the recruitment of Customer Relation Assistant (CRA) in various metro organisations.DMRC has issued a sum total of 1100 vacancies for the post of DMRC CRA. DMRC is going to conduct CRA examination from 21st Feb to 28th Feb 2017.
This article is based on the Synonym & Antonym Questions asked in Railways exam. Click on the below mentioned section to try the free quiz.
Synonym & Antonym Questions Asked – Try Now
Under this section, candidates can try out this free quiz related to Synonyms & Antonyms. Here a few points to ponder upon before you start attempting the questions.
- Once the user selects any quiz topic, 5 multiple choice questions with four option will be displayed.
- Users will have to select one of the four option given which they think is the correct answer.
- After attempting all the questions, users will have to select Check Result option which will take them to the result page.
We hope you were able to attempt the free mock test paper for Synonyms and Antonyms easily. Now, the question is – How well did you perform?
If you scored 5/5, Click here to attempt a more advanced level paper.
If your score was 4/5 or 3/5 or below, here are few tips on how to attempt Synonyms & Antonyms Questions asked in Railways Exam.
Continue reading into the section below where some useful tips on acing Synonym & Antonym Questions asked in Railways Exam have been mentioned.
Tips on How to Attempt Synonym & Antonym Questions asked in Railways Exam
To achieve a perfect score while attempting questions based on synonyms and antonyms, here are a few essential tips and tricks you must keep in mind.
- Adopt a positive mental attitude – this is extremely important!
- Understand, Practice and clear all concepts accordingly by practice and learning.
- Candidates should incorporate and practice time management in their daily life. It is the best if you learn time management.
- Make a study schedule starting with topics you don’t know at all and then mix it up with one familiar topic.
- List down few topics that cover the Maximum in English Portion and Start preparing for the same.
- Work on your speed. Practice more to improve your speed. Every time you solve a question put yourself on a timer and try to beat your score each time you do it.
In any competitive exam, time management is the most factor because you will get less time to solve more questions. So you can get help by practicing mock test series before the final exam to manage time and increase your speed. Here is our recommended mock test. Click on the section below to explore:
Here we conclude our article on Synonym & Antonym Question asked in Railways exam. Please comment on the section below for any queries. Till then, Stay connected for more information regarding Delhi Metro Recruitment 2016. To excel in Railway Examinations, download the Best Railways Exam Preparation App for free.