UIIC Assistant Exam 2017: United India Insurance Company Limited is all set to conduct the UIIC Assistant Exam 2017 in the upcoming days. We understand that a lot of you must be excited/ confused whether you’ll be able to crack it or not. There can be no certainty about this until you attempt the examination.
But, as a way of boosting confidence at this time, here are a few UIIC Assistant Exam 2017 Exam Last Minute Preparation as well as Revision Tips which every aspirant must follow.
UIIC Assistant Exam Pattern 2017
The 2017 UIIC Preliminary Exam consists of total 100 marks with the total time duration of 1 hour.
|Subject||Max Marks/ No. of Questions
- The Written Exams will be conducted Online.
- UIIC Prelims exam will be Objective in nature.
- Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each answer wrongly marked
UIIC Assistant Exam 2017: Short Tips
To crack UIIC Assistant, you need to focus on utilizing your exam time towards areas which you are proficient at. The section-wise last minute tips on how to attempt UIIC Assistant Exam are as follows:
- You need to dedicate 30% of your total time towards QA Section.
- Avoid long calculative problems. Try to pick up topics which can be solved with less written work.
- There should be no guess work. Also, try to revise atleast once since there can be silly mistakes in QA Section.
- If Grammar and Vocabulary are not strengths, avoid questions based on Tenses or Sentence Correction.
- Solve Cloze Test Questions First. They consume less time and are quite easy to solve.
- Attempt RC based Questions only if you have extra time in your hands.
- Glance through all questions first. Select the ones based on topics you are most comfortable with.
- Solving questions in Reasoning Ability which have multiple methods or long answers can be time-consuming. You can skip those.
- Try not to get confused by the language of questions based on Blood Relations and Puzzles.
Here we conclude our article on How to attempt UIIC Assistant Exam 2017 in an efficient manner. Have faith in your preparation and you will persevere.