UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment Exam 2017: Union Public Service Commission has commenced the online registration process for Combined Defence Services recruitment examination 2017. UPSC conducts CDS exams every year for the recruitment of candidates to Indian Defense forces.
Interested candidates can start applying for various posts by submitting online application forms for UPSC CDS 1 recruitment exam 2017. UPSC CDS is conducted for recruitment to Indian Defence forces that includes Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force and Officer’s Training Academy.
UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
Let’s have a look at the important dates for UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment 2017-
|Opening Date for CDS 1 Registration||9 November 2016|
|Last Date for Submitting Application Form||2 December 2016 (till 18:00 hrs)|
|Date of Examination||5 February 2017|
CDS Exam is one of the most popular examinations for people who have a passion and zest to serve for their country.
UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment 2017: How to apply
Let us have a look at the application procedure of UPSC CDS 1 examination 2017. A candidate needs to fill two registration forms to complete the process. Make sure you have the necessary documents with you while applying for UPSC CDS 1 examination 2017. Follow these simple steps to complete your UPSC CDS 1 application process.
- Fill the registration form Part-I of CDS exam application by entering your valid details.
- Click on “I agree” button and a registration number will be generated for you. Note down this number or take the print out of the page.
- For Part-II registration, you need to have a scanned copy of your passport size photograph (should 3-40 kb in size and jpg format) and signature (should 1-40 kb in size and jpg format) with you.
- Enter all the necessary details in Part-II registration process.
- Make payment to complete your registration process.
Official Link: UPSC CDS 2017 Application Registration
Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the Centres except Delhi, Chennai, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur. Allotment of Centres will be on the ‘first-apply-first allot’ basis, and once the capacity of a particular Centre is attained, the same will be frozen. Hence, applicants are advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice.
Here we conclude our article on UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment Examination 2017: How to apply. Let us know if you have any doubts or queries by posting them in the comment section below.