IAS Cut Off 2015: To keep the momentum of Civil Services Candidates up and running, the Union Public Service Commission has released the Official Cut Off Marks of Prelims, Mains and Final Level of UPSC IAS Civil Services Examination 2015. Please refer to the information box mentioned below to check the official benchmark set by UPSC.
UPSC IAS Civil Services Cut-Off 2015
The minimum qualifying marks for candidates at various stages of Civil Services Examination has been set in the following way.
* Subject to 10% marks in each of the seven competitive papers i.e. Essay, GS-I, GS-II, GS-III, GS-IV, Optional-I and Optional-II.
The cut-off scores have been released on UPSC Website to show the level of accountability. It also sets a benchmark for candidates preparing for UPSC IAS Civil Services Examination 2016.
We are certain that a lot of aspirants who didn’t qualify for IAS 2015 will be appearing for this years’ Civil Services Examination. To ensure a better chances at cracking IAS CSE 2016, we recommend to begin your preparation by solving previous years papers.
OnlineTyari is India’s Leading Exam Preparation Portal and there are a number of mock tests and practice papers for Civil Services Aspirants. Start by solving this test series first.
Recommended: UPSC IAS Prelims – Solve Papers
To enhance your grasp over multiple concepts, you can read the following articles on how to prepare for Indian History, Polity, Economy, Ecology, Geography and Science and Technology.
- IAS Prelims 2016 – How to Prepare for Indian History: Read
- IAS Prelims 2016 – How to Prepare for Indian Polity: Read
- IAS Prelims 2016 – How to Prepare for Indian Economy: Read
- IAS Prelims 2016 – How to Prepare for Ecology and Biodiversity: Read
- IAS Prelims 2016 – How to Prepare for Science and Technology: Read
- IAS Prelims 2016 – How to Prepare for Geography: Read
Let us know if you have any doubts or queries in the comments section below. All the Best for UPSC IAS Civil Services Examination 2016.
For better response, post your queries on OnlineTyari Community.