NDA NA II Examination 2016: The Union Public Service Commission has officially marked the commencement of online application process for NDA NA II. Interested candidates can now submit the Application Form for NDA NA II Examination. It had been previously intimated through UPSC Exam Calendar 2016-17 that the candidates who wish to apply for UPSC NDA NA II will be able to submit the application forms from 18 June onwards. So, the Union Public Service Commission has promptly opened their portal (www.upsc.gov.in) for online applications.
As per N.D.A. EXAM.(II) Notification 2016, there is a predefine set of rules and eligibility criteria so that each applicant must qualify in order to appear for UPSC NDA NA II.
|Opening Date for UPSC NDA NA II Online Registration||18 June 2016|
|Last Date for Submitting Online Application Form||15 July 2016|
|Date of NDA NA Examination||18 September 2016|
NDA Entrance Examination is one of the most popular recruitment exams of India for 10+2 class students. Every year, more and more aspirants show their interest in applying for various courses. Hence, we treat every one of our reader as a beginner in the world of NDA. From what information we collected from OnlineTyari Portal, the most common set of doubts regarding N.D.A. Exam.(II) are as follows.
Am I Eligible for Applying for NDA NA II Examination?
How can I Apply Online for NDA NA II Examination?
What is the Recruitment Process for NDA NA II Examination?
We will be going step by step and answer each of these questions in complete detail. Stay with us and we promise it will be time well spent.
UPSC NDA NA II Eligibility Criteria 2016
National Defence Academy (NDA 2016) is an National Level Entrance Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for recruiting candidates to the Indian Defence Forces that includes Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force. The candidates who want to join Indian defence forces as an officer than this is the best opportunity for them.
NDA NA Examination is conducted twice in a year i.e. NDA (I) in the month of April, 2016 and NDA (II) in the month of September. NDA 2016 exam is one of the important exams for the candidates who are passionate about joining Indian Army, Indian Airforce and Indian Naval Academy.
The eligibility criteria for NDA (II) 2016 Examination has been clearly specified in the notification released by UPSC. It is extremely important to be familiar with eligibility criteria for NDA & NA Exam(II) 2016 before you begin the application process.
NDA&NA Exam (II) Eligibility Criteria 2016 consists of a set of requirements and clauses in terms of age, educational qualification and nationality. Let us have a look at it.
As per UPSC directives, an applicant appearing for NDA NA Examination must be an Indian Citizen or
- A subject of Bhutan
- A subject of Nepal
- A Tibetan refugee who must have come back to India before 1st January 1962 for staying here for the rest of their life
The candidates not born before 2 January 1998 and not later than 1 July 2001 are eligible.
Apart from a strict age limit, the male candidates must be unmarried with the age bracket no earlier than 2 January, 1998 and not later than 1 January, 2001.
Minimum Educational Qualification
Similar to age limitation, the minimum educational qualification also varies with the post.
|Army Wing||Candidate appearing for the exam must have passed or appearing XII Class pass from a recognised board or a University.|
|Air Force and Naval Wings||Candidate appearing for the exam must have passed or appearing XII Class with Mathematics and Physics from a recognised board or a University.|
To know about NDA Physical Standards, click here to read.
If you satisfy the eligibility criteria for NDA NA II, follow this procedure to submit your application online.
NDA NA II Examination 2016: How to Apply
The eligible candidates can submit their NDA NA II Application Form online. The process is completed in 2 sets of registration forms.
Make sure you have all the necessary materials out or in front of you before you initiate the registration process.
- Debit Card/ Credit Card Details
- Scanned Copy of your Passport Sized Photograph (should be 3 to 40 kb in size and jpg format)
- Scanned Copy of your Signature (should be 1 to 40 kb in size and jpg format)
Follow these steps to complete the process of submitting the NDA exam (II) Form online.
- Begin with NDA Registration Form Part I. Click here.
- In this form, you have to enter all the basic and valid details. Double-Check for any errors in dates or spellings. You don’t have to rush through the application.
- Click on “I agree” button after you find that information supplied by you requires no correction. Remember, no modification will be allowed after you complete this form.
- A registration number will be generated.
- Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page. The first part is complete for NDA NA II 2016 Examination.
- The application procedure is incomplete without Part II of the Registration Process.
- The Part II requires all the details we mentioned before to keep in front of you, i.e. debit/ credit card details and scanned copies of photograph, signature.
- To begin Part II.
- Fill in all the necessary details. The process will remain incomplete if you fail to upload photograph, signature or pay online fees.
Stay connected for more information blogs on preparation tips, study plan and more. You can read about NDA NA Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
For better response, post your Queries at OnlineTyari Community.